Subject: [IGSREPORT-5074] Wk 0958 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 4:23:56 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jul  1  4:23:56 PDT 1998      Message Number 5074
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0958 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 30-Jun-98)
                   GPS Week 0958/IGS Operational Week 229
             (May 17 through 23, 1998; Days 98137 thru 98142)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0958

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09587.SNX_Z  COD09587.SSC      COD09587.SUM    29-May-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09587.SNX_Z  EMR09587.SSC      EMR09587.SUM    27-May-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09587.SNX_Z  ESA09587.SSC      ESA09587.SUM    29-May-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09587.SNX_Z  GFZ09587.SSC      GFZ09587.SUM    02-Jun-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09587.SNX_Z  JPL09587.SSC      JPL09587.SUM    02-Jun-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09587.SNX_Z  NGS09587.SSC      NGS09587.SUM    01-Jun-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09587.SNX_Z  SIO09587.SSC      SIO09587.SUM    02-Jun-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0958G.SNX_Z  JPL0958G.SSC      JPL0958G.SUM    03-Jun-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0958G.SNX_Z  MIT0958G.SSC,RES  MIT0958G.SUM    09-Jun-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0958G.SNX_Z  NCL0958G.SSC      NCL0958G.SUM    30-Jun-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09587.SNX_Z  AUS09587.SSC      AUS09587.SUM    18-Jun-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09587.SNX_Z  EUR09587.SSC      EUR09587.SUM    16-Jun-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09587.SNX_Z  SIR09587.SSC      SIR09587.SUM    18-Jun-98
================================================================================
Totals:  40 files (6.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]