Subject: [IGSREPORT-5073] Wk 0961 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 4:22:58 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jul  1  4:22:58 PDT 1998      Message Number 5073
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0961 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 01-Jul-98)
                   GPS Week 0961/IGS Operational Week 232
             (June 07 through 13, 1998; Days 98159 thru 98165)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0961**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09610-6.EPH COD09617.ERP   COD09617.SUM      COD09617.SNX_Z  19-Jun-98
 EMR  EMR09610-6.SP3 EMR09617.ERP   EMR09617.SUM      EMR09617.SNX_Z  17-Jun-98
 ESA  ESA09610-6.EPH ESA09617.ERP   ESA09617.SUM      ESA09617.SNX_Z  22-Jun-98
 GFZ  GFZ09610-6.SP3 GFZ09617.ERP   GFZ09617.SUM      GFZ09617.SNX_Z  19-Jun-98
 IGP  IGP09610-6.SP3 IGP09610-6.ERP IGP09610-6.SUM                    12-Jun-98+
 IGR  IGR09610-6.SP3 IGR09610-6.ERP IGR09610-6.SUM                    14-Jun-98+
 IGS  IGS09610-6.SP3 IGS09617.ERP   IGS09617.SUM                      24-Jun-98
 JPL  JPL09610-6.SP3 JPL09617.ERP   JPL09617.SUM      JPL09617.SNX_Z  23-Jun-98
 JPL                                JPL0961G.SUM      JPL0961G.SNX_Z  30-Jun-98
 NCL                                NCL0961G.SUM      NCL0961G.SNX_Z  30-Jun-98
 NGS  NGS09610-6.SP3 NGS09617.ERP   NGS09617.SUM      NGS09617.SNX_Z  19-Jun-98
 SIO  SIO09610-6.SP3 SIO09617.ERP   SIO09617.SUM      SIO09617.SNX_Z  19-Jun-98
================================================================================
Totals:  134 files (17.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0961) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]