Subject: [IGSREPORT-507] CDDIS Products Holdings (712)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 24 SEP 1993 10:12:31

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     24-SEP-1993 10:12:31       Message Number 507
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (712)
-----------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 23-Sep-93)
                       GPS Week 0712/IGS Pilot Week 44
          (August 29 thru Septemeber 04, 1993; Days 241 thru 247)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0712]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07120-6.EPH      SP3     COD07127.ERP   COD07127.SUM     14-Sep-93
 EMR     EMR07120-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07127.ERP   EMR07127.SUM     08-Sep-93
 ESA     ESA07120-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07127.ERP   ESA07127.SUM     09-Sep-93
 GFZ     GFZ07120-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07127.ERP   GFZ07127.SUM     13-Sep-93
 JPL     JPL07120-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  JPL07127.ERP   JPL07127.SUM     17-Sep-93
 NGS     NGS07120-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07120-6.SUM   14-Sep-93
 SIO     SIO07120-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07127.ERP   SIO07127.SUM     20-Sep-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  82 files (12.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index