Subject: [IGSREPORT-5041] Wk 0957 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 11:12:53 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 23 11:12:53 PDT 1998      Message Number 5041
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0957 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 23-Jun-98)
                   GPS Week 0957/IGS Operational Week 228
             (May 10 through 16, 1998; Days 98130 thru 98136)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0957]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09577.SNX_Z  COD09577.SSC      COD09577.SUM    22-May-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09577.SNX_Z  EMR09577.SSC      EMR09577.SUM    21-May-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09577.SNX_Z  ESA09577.SSC      ESA09577.SUM    25-May-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09577.SNX_Z  GFZ09577.SSC      GFZ09577.SUM    22-May-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09577.SNX_Z  JPL09577.SSC      JPL09577.SUM    26-May-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09577.SNX_Z  NGS09577.SSC      NGS09577.SUM    21-May-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09577.SNX_Z  SIO09577.SSC      SIO09577.SUM    22-May-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0957G.SNX_Z  JPL0957G.SSC      JPL0957G.SUM    03-Jun-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0957G.SNX_Z  MIT0957G.SSC,RES  MIT0957G.SUM    03-Jun-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09577.SNX_Z  AUS09577.SSC      AUS09577.SUM    11-Jun-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09577.SNX_Z  EUR09577.SSC      EUR09577.SUM    08-Jun-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09577.SNX_Z  SIR09577.SSC      SIR09577.SUM    15-Jun-98
================================================================================
Totals:  35 files (5.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]