Subject: [IGSREPORT-5040] Wk 0960 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 11:12:30 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 23 11:12:30 PDT 1998      Message Number 5040
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0960 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 23-Jun-98)
                   GPS Week 0960/IGS Operational Week 231
           (May 31 through June 06, 1998; Days 98152 thru 98158)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0960]**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09600-6.EPH COD09607.ERP   COD09607.SUM      COD09607.SNX_Z  12-Jun-98
 EMR  EMR09600-6.SP3 EMR09607.ERP   EMR09607.SUM      EMR09607.SNX_Z  10-Jun-98
 ESA  ESA09600-6.EPH ESA09607.ERP   ESA09607.SUM      ESA09607.SNX_Z  10-Jun-98
 GFZ  GFZ09600-6.SP3 GFZ09607.ERP   GFZ09607.SUM      GFZ09607.SNX_Z  11-Jun-98
 IGP  IGP09600-6.SP3 IGP09600-6.ERP IGP09600-6.SUM                    05-May-98+
 IGR  IGR09600-6.SP3 IGR09600-6.ERP IGR09600-6.SUM                    07-May-98+
 IGS  IGS09600-6.SP3 IGS09607.ERP   IGS09607.SUM                      16-Jun-98
 JPL  JPL09600-6.SP3 JPL09607.ERP   JPL09607.SUM      JPL09607.SNX_Z  16-Jun-98
 JPL                                JPL0960G.SUM      JPL0960G.SNX_Z  17-Jun-98
 MIT                                MIT0960G.SUM,RES  MIT0960G.SNX_Z  22-Jun-98
 NGS  NGS09600-6.SP3 NGS09607.ERP   NGS09607.SUM      NGS09607.SNX_Z  11-Jun-98
 SIO  SIO09600-6.SP3 SIO09607.ERP   SIO09607.SUM      SIO09607.SNX_Z  11-Jun-98
================================================================================
Totals:  135 files (18.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0960) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (GPS3:[PRODUCTS.wwww.TROP])

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]