Subject: [IGSREPORT-5017] Wk 0956 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 13:26:02 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 16 13:26:02 PDT 1998      Message Number 5017
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0956 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 16-Jun-98)
                   GPS Week 0956/IGS Operational Week 227
             (May 03 through 09, 1998; Days 98123 thru 98129)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0956]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09567.SNX_Z  COD09567.SSC      COD09567.SUM    15-May-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09567.SNX_Z  EMR09567.SSC      EMR09567.SUM    13-May-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09567.SNX_Z  ESA09567.SSC      ESA09567.SUM    18-May-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09567.SNX_Z  GFZ09567.SSC      GFZ09567.SUM    14-May-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09567.SNX_Z  JPL09567.SSC      JPL09567.SUM    14-May-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09567.SNX_Z  NGS09567.SSC      NGS09567.SUM    14-May-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09567.SNX_Z  SIO09567.SSC      SIO09567.SUM    15-May-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0956G.SNX_Z  JPL0956G.SSC      JPL0956G.SUM    26-May-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0956G.SNX_Z  MIT0956G.SSC,RES  MIT0956G.SUM    26-May-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0956G.SNX_Z  NCL0956G.SSC      NCL0956G.SUM    12-Jun-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09567.SNX_Z  AUS09567.SSC      AUS09567.SUM    11-Jun-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09567.SNX_Z  EUR09567.SSC      EUR09567.SUM    02-Jun-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09567.SNX_Z  SIR09567.SSC      SIR09567.SUM    14-Jun-98
================================================================================
Totals:  40 files (6.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]