Subject: [IGSREPORT-5016] Wk 0959 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 13:25:33 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 16 13:25:33 PDT 1998      Message Number 5016
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0959 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 16-Jun-98)
                   GPS Week 0959/IGS Operational Week 230
             (May 24 through 30, 1998; Days 98145 thru 98151)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0959]**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09590-6.EPH COD09597.ERP   COD09597.SUM      COD09597.SNX_Z  05-Jun-98
 EMR  EMR09590-6.SP3 EMR09597.ERP   EMR09597.SUM      EMR09597.SNX_Z  03-Jun-98
 ESA  ESA09590-6.EPH ESA09597.ERP   ESA09597.SUM      ESA09597.SNX_Z  08-Jun-98
 GFZ  GFZ09590-6.SP3 GFZ09597.ERP   GFZ09597.SUM      GFZ09597.SNX_Z  05-Jun-98
 IGP  IGP09590-6.SP3 IGP09590-6.ERP IGP09590-6.SUM                    28-May-98+
 IGR  IGR09590-6.SP3 IGR09590-6.ERP IGR09590-6.SUM                    30-May-98+
 IGS  IGS09590-6.SP3 IGS09597.ERP   IGS09597.SUM                      08-Jun-98
 JPL  JPL09590-6.SP3 JPL09597.ERP   JPL09597.SUM      JPL09597.SNX_Z  05-Jun-98
 JPL                                JPL0959G.SUM      JPL0959G.SNX_Z  10-Jun-98
 MIT                                MIT0959G.SUM,RES  MIT0959G.SNX_Z  15-Jun-98
 NGS  NGS09590-6.SP3 NGS09597.ERP   NGS09597.SUM      NGS09597.SNX_Z  05-Jun-98
 SIO  SIO09590-6.SP3 SIO09597.ERP   SIO09597.SUM      SIO09597.SNX_Z  05-Jun-98
================================================================================
Totals:  136 files (18.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0959) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (GPS3:[PRODUCTS.wwww.TROP])

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]