Subject: [IGSREPORT-4971] Wk 0955 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 5:41:42 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jun 10  5:41:42 PDT 1998      Message Number 4971
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0955 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 09-Jun-98)
                   GPS Week 0955/IGS Operational Week 226
          (April 26 through May 02, 1998; Days 98116 thru 98122)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0955]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09557.SNX_Z  COD09557.SSC      COD09557.SUM    08-May-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09557.SNX_Z  EMR09557.SSC      EMR09557.SUM    15-May-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09557.SNX_Z  ESA09557.SSC      ESA09557.SUM    12-May-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09557.SNX_Z  GFZ09557.SSC      GFZ09557.SUM    08-May-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09557.SNX_Z  JPL09557.SSC      JPL09557.SUM    11-May-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09557.SNX_Z  NGS09557.SSC      NGS09557.SUM    08-May-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09557.SNX_Z  SIO09557.SSC      SIO09557.SUM    08-May-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0955G.SNX_Z  JPL0955G.SSC      JPL0955G.SUM    26-May-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0955G.SNX_Z  MIT0955G.SSC,RES  MIT0955G.SUM    18-May-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09557.SNX_Z  AUS09557.SSC      AUS09557.SUM    21-May-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09557.SNX_Z  EUR09557.SSC      EUR09557.SUM    26-May-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09557.SNX_Z  SIR09557.SSC      SIR09557.SUM    29-May-98
================================================================================
Totals:  37 files (5.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]