Subject: [IGSREPORT-4970] Wk 0958 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 5:41:21 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jun 10  5:41:21 PDT 1998      Message Number 4970
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0958 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 09-Jun-98)
                   GPS Week 0958/IGS Operational Week 229
             (May 17 through 23, 1998; Days 98138 thru 98144)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0958]**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09580-6.EPH COD09587.ERP   COD09587.SUM      COD09587.SNX_Z  29-May-98
 EMR  EMR09580-6.SP3 EMR09587.ERP   EMR09587.SUM      EMR09587.SNX_Z  27-May-98
 ESA  ESA09580-6.EPH ESA09587.ERP   ESA09587.SUM                      29-May-98
 GFZ  GFZ09580-6.SP3 GFZ09587.ERP   GFZ09587.SUM      GFZ09587.SNX_Z  28-May-98
 IGP  IGP09580-6.SP3 IGP09580-6.ERP IGP09580-6.SUM                    22-May-98+
 IGR  IGR09580-6.SP3 IGR09580-6.ERP IGR09580-6.SUM                    24-May-98+
 IGS  IGS09580-6.SP3 IGS09587.ERP   IGS09587.SUM                      02-Jun-98
 JPL  JPL09580-6.SP3 JPL09587.ERP   JPL09587.SUM      JPL09587.SNX_Z  02-Jun-98
 JPL                                JPL0958G.SUM      JPL0958G.SNX_Z  04-Jun-98
 MIT                                MIT0958G.SUM,RES  MIT0958G.SNX_Z  09-Jun-98
 NGS  NGS09580-6.SP3 NGS09587.ERP   NGS09587.SUM      NGS09587.SNX_Z  01-Jun-98
 SIO  SIO09580-6.SP3 SIO09587.ERP   SIO09587.SUM      SIO09587.SNX_Z  02-Jun-98
================================================================================
Totals:  134 files (18.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0958) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (GPS3:[PRODUCTS.wwww.TROP])

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]