Subject: [IGSREPORT-496] CDDIS Products Holdings (711)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 17 SEP 1993 09:05:43

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     17-SEP-1993 09:05:43       Message Number 496
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (711)
-----------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 16-Sep-93)
                       GPS Week 0711/IGS Pilot Week 43
                 (August 22 thru 28, 1993; Days 234 thru 240)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0711]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07110-6.EPH      SP3     COD07117.ERP   COD07117.SUM     06-Sep-93
 EMR     EMR07110-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07117.ERP   EMR07117.SUM     31-Aug-93
 ESA     ESA07110-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07117.ERP   ESA07117.SUM     01-Sep-93
 GFZ     GFZ07110-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07117.ERP   GFZ07117.SUM     15-Sep-93
 NGS     NGS07110-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07110-6.SUM   07-Sep-93
 SIO     SIO07110-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07117.ERP   SIO07117.SUM     10-Sep-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  66 files (9.8 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index