Subject: [IGSREPORT-4935] Wk 0954 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 14:18:11 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun  2 14:18:11 PDT 1998      Message Number 4935
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0954 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 02-Jun-98)
                   GPS Week 0954/IGS Operational Week 225
            (April 19 through 25, 1998; Days 98109 thru 98115)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0954]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09547.SNX_Z  COD09547.SSC      COD09547.SUM    01-May-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09547.SNX_Z  EMR09547.SSC      EMR09547.SUM    30-Apr-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09547.SNX_Z  ESA09547.SSC      ESA09547.SUM    04-May-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09547.SNX_Z  GFZ09547.SSC      GFZ09547.SUM    30-Apr-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09547.SNX_Z  JPL09547.SSC      JPL09547.SUM    01-May-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09547.SNX_Z  NGS09547.SSC      NGS09547.SUM    30-Apr-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09547.SNX_Z  SIO09547.SSC      SIO09547.SUM    04-May-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0954G.SNX_Z  JPL0954G.SSC      JPL0954G.SUM    06-May-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0954G.SNX_Z  MIT0954G.SSC,RES  MIT0954G.SUM    13-May-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09547.SNX_Z  AUS09547.SSC      AUS09547.SUM    21-May-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09547.SNX_Z  EUR09547.SSC      EUR09547.SUM    19-May-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09547.SNX_Z  SIR09547.SSC      SIR09547.SUM    22-May-98
================================================================================
Totals:  37 files (5.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]