Subject: [IGSREPORT-4934] Wk 0957 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 14:17:54 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun  2 14:17:54 PDT 1998      Message Number 4934
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0957 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 02-Jun-98)
                   GPS Week 0957/IGS Operational Week 228
             (May 10 through 16, 1998; Days 98131 thru 98137)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0957]**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09570-6.EPH COD09577.ERP   COD09577.SUM      COD09577.SNX_Z  22-May-98
 EMR  EMR09570-6.SP3 EMR09577.ERP   EMR09577.SUM      EMR09577.SNX_Z  21-May-98
 ESA  ESA09570-6.EPH ESA09577.ERP   ESA09577.SUM                      25-May-98
 GFZ  GFZ09570-6.SP3 GFZ09577.ERP   GFZ09577.SUM      GFZ09577.SNX_Z  22-May-98
 IGP  IGP09570-6.SP3 IGP09570-6.ERP IGP09570-6.SUM                    15-May-98+
 IGR  IGR09570-6.SP3 IGR09570-6.ERP IGR09570-6.SUM                    17-May-98+
 IGS  IGS09570-6.SP3 IGS09577.ERP   IGS09577.SUM                      27-May-98
 JPL  JPL09570-6.SP3 JPL09577.ERP   JPL09577.SUM      JPL09577.SNX_Z  26-May-98
 NGS  NGS09570-6.SP3 NGS09577.ERP   NGS09577.SUM      NGS09577.SNX_Z  21-May-98
 SIO  SIO09570-6.SP3 SIO09577.ERP   SIO09577.SUM      SIO09577.SNX_Z  21-May-98
================================================================================
Totals:  126 files (15.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 0 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0957) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (GPS3:[PRODUCTS.wwww.TROP])

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]