Subject: [IGSREPORT-4922] Wk 0953 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 14:35:29 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed May 27 14:35:29 PDT 1998      Message Number 4922
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0953 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 27-May-98)
                   GPS Week 0953/IGS Operational Week 224
            (April 12 through 18, 1998; Days 98102 thru 98108)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0953]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09537.SNX_Z  COD09537.SSC      COD09537.SUM    24-Apr-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09537.SNX_Z  EMR09537.SSC      EMR09537.SUM    22-Apr-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09537.SNX_Z  ESA09537.SSC      ESA09537.SUM    27-Apr-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09537.SNX_Z  GFZ09537.SSC      GFZ09537.SUM    24-Apr-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09537.SNX_Z  JPL09537.SSC      JPL09537.SUM    28-Apr-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09537.SNX_Z  NGS09537.SSC      NGS09537.SUM    24-Apr-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09537.SNX_Z  SIO09537.SSC      SIO09537.SUM    23-Apr-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0953G.SNX_Z  JPL0953G.SSC      JPL0953G.SUM    04-May-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0953G.SNX_Z  MIT0953G.SSC,RES  MIT0953G.SUM    06-May-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09537.SNX_Z  AUS09537.SSC      AUS09537.SUM    18-May-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09537.SNX_Z  EUR09537.SSC      EUR09537.SUM    12-May-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09537.SNX_Z  SIR09537.SSC      SIR09537.SUM    17-May-98
================================================================================
Totals:  37 files (5.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]