Subject: [IGSREPORT-4921] Wk 0956 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 14:35:13 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed May 27 14:35:13 PDT 1998      Message Number 4921
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0956 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 27-May-98)
                   GPS Week 0956/IGS Operational Week 227
             (May 03 through 09, 1998; Days 98124 thru 98130)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0956]**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09560-6.EPH COD09567.ERP   COD09567.SUM      COD09567.SNX_Z  15-May-98
 EMR  EMR09560-6.SP3 EMR09567.ERP   EMR09567.SUM      EMR09567.SNX_Z  13-May-98
 ESA  ESA09560-6.EPH ESA09567.ERP   ESA09567.SUM      ESA09567.SNX_Z  18-May-98
 GFZ  GFZ09560-6.SP3 GFZ09567.ERP   GFZ09567.SUM      GFZ09567.SNX_Z  14-May-98
 IGP  IGP09560-6.SP3 IGP09560-6.ERP IGP09560-6.SUM                    07-May-98+
 IGR  IGR09560-6.SP3 IGR09560-6.ERP IGR09560-6.SUM                    09-May-98+
 IGS  IGS09560-6.SP3 IGS09567.ERP   IGS09567.SUM                      18-May-98
 JPL  JPL09560-6.SP3 JPL09567.ERP   JPL09567.SUM      JPL09567.SNX_Z  14-May-98
 JPL                                JPL0956G.SUM      JPL0956G.SNX_Z  26-May-98
 MIT                                MIT0956G.SUM,RES  MIT0956G.SNX_Z  26-May-98
 NGS  NGS09560-6.SP3 NGS09567.ERP   NGS09567.SUM      NGS09567.SNX_Z  14-May-98
 SIO  SIO09560-6.SP3 SIO09567.ERP   SIO09567.SUM      SIO09567.SNX_Z  15-May-98
================================================================================
Totals:  135 files (18.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0956) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (GPS3:[PRODUCTS.wwww.TROP])

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]