Subject: [IGSREPORT-492] IGN PRODUCTS STATUS (710,711)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 14 SEP 1993 19:25:42

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     14-SEP-1993 19:25:42       Message Number 492
***********************************************************************

FROM: L. DANIEL
SUBJ: IGN PRODUCTS STATUS (710,711)
-----------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 10-SEP-1993 08:07:37.98)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #710    15/8/1993 to 21/8/1993   days 227-233        

                              2    2    2    2    2    2    2         
                              2    2    2    3    3    3    3         
Center           Type         7    8    9    0    1    2    3         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 13-SEP-1993 08:12:30.85)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #711    22/8/1993 to 28/8/1993   days 234-240        

                              2    2    2    2    2    2    2         
                              3    3    3    3    3    3    4         
Center           Type         4    5    6    7    8    9    0         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              SP1          -    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    -    -    -