Subject: [IGSREPORT-4900] Wk 0952 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 9:23:42 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed May 20  9:23:42 PDT 1998      Message Number 4900
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0952 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 20-May-98)
                   GPS Week 0952/IGS Operational Week 223
            (April 05 through 11, 1998; Days 98095 thru 98101)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0952]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09527.SNX_Z  COD09527.SSC      COD09527.SUM    17-Apr-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09527.SNX_Z  EMR09527.SSC      EMR09527.SUM    17-Apr-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09527.SNX_Z  ESA09527.SSC      ESA09527.SUM    20-Apr-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09527.SNX_Z  GFZ09527.SSC      GFZ09527.SUM    16-Apr-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09527.SNX_Z  JPL09527.SSC      JPL09527.SUM    21-Apr-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09527.SNX_Z  NGS09527.SSC      NGS09527.SUM    20-Apr-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09527.SNX_Z  SIO09527.SSC      SIO09527.SUM    18-Apr-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0952G.SNX_Z  JPL0952G.SSC      JPL0952G.SUM    23-Apr-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0952G.SNX_Z  MIT0952G.SSC,RES  MIT0952G.SUM    28-Apr-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09527.SNX_Z  AUS09527.SSC      AUS09527.SUM    18-May-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09527.SNX_Z  EUR09527.SSC      EUR09527.SUM    05-May-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09527.SNX_Z  SIR09527.SSC      SIR09527.SUM    14-May-98
================================================================================
Totals:  37 files (5.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]