Subject: [IGSREPORT-4899] Wk 0955 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 9:23:17 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed May 20  9:23:17 PDT 1998      Message Number 4899
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0955 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 20-May-98)
                   GPS Week 0955/IGS Operational Week 226
          (April 26 through May 02, 1998; Days 98117 thru 98123)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0955]**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09550-6.EPH COD09557.ERP   COD09557.SUM      COD09557.SNX_Z  08-May-98
 EMR  EMR09550-6.SP3 EMR09557.ERP   EMR09557.SUM      EMR09557.SNX_Z  15-May-98
 ESA  ESA09550-6.EPH ESA09557.ERP   ESA09557.SUM      ESA09557.SNX_Z  12-May-98
 GFZ  GFZ09550-6.SP3 GFZ09557.ERP   GFZ09557.SUM      GFZ09557.SNX_Z  08-May-98
 IGP  IGP09550-6.SP3 IGP09550-6.ERP IGP09550-6.SUM                    01-May-98+
 IGR  IGR09550-6.SP3 IGR09550-6.ERP IGR09550-6.SUM                    04-May-98+
 IGS  IGS09550-6.SP3 IGS09557.ERP   IGS09557.SUM                      12-May-98
 JPL  JPL09550-6.SP3 JPL09557.ERP   JPL09557.SUM      JPL09557.SNX_Z  11-May-98
 MIT                                MIT0955G.SUM,RES  MIT0955G.SNX_Z  19-May-98
 NGS  NGS09550-6.SP3 NGS09557.ERP   NGS09557.SUM      NGS09557.SNX_Z  08-May-98
 SIO  SIO09550-6.SP3 SIO09557.ERP   SIO09557.SUM      SIO09557.SNX_Z  08-May-98
================================================================================
Totals:  132 files (16.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0955) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (GPS3:[PRODUCTS.wwww.TROP])

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]