Subject: [IGSREPORT-489] CDDIS Products Holdings (710)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 14 SEP 1993 08:47:44

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     14-SEP-1993 08:47:44       Message Number 489
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (710)
-----------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 13-Sep-93)
                       GPS Week 0710/IGS Pilot Week 42
                 (August 15 thru 21, 1993; Days 227 thru 233)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0710]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07100-6.EPH      SP3     COD07107.ERP   COD07107.SUM     30-Aug-93
 EMR     EMR07100-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07107.ERP   EMR07107.SUM     25-Aug-93
 ESA     ESA07100-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07107.ERP   ESA07107.SUM     27-Aug-93
 GFZ     GFZ07100-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07107.ERP   GFZ07107.SUM     01-Sep-93
 JPL     JPL07107.SP1,SP3   SP1,SP3  JPL07107.ERP   JPL07107.SUM     31-Aug-93
 NGS     NGS07100-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07100-6.SUM   31-Aug-93
 SIO     SIO07100-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07107.ERP   SIO07107.SUM     09-Sep-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  70 files (12.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index