Subject: [IGSREPORT-4879] Wk 0951 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 11:55:48 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 12 11:55:48 PDT 1998      Message Number 4879
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0951 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 12-May-98)
                   GPS Week 0951/IGS Operational Week 222
        (March 28 through April 04, 1998; Days 98088 thru 98094)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0951]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09517.SNX_Z  COD09517.SSC      COD09517.SUM    09-Apr-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09517.SNX_Z  EMR09517.SSC      EMR09517.SUM    14-Apr-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09517.SNX_Z  ESA09517.SSC      ESA09517.SUM    14-Apr-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09517.SNX_Z  GFZ09517.SSC      GFZ09517.SUM    08-Apr-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09517.SNX_Z  JPL09517.SSC      JPL09517.SUM    15-Apr-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09517.SNX_Z  NGS09517.SSC      NGS09517.SUM    13-Apr-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09517.SNX_Z  SIO09517.SSC      SIO09517.SUM    14-Apr-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0951G.SNX_Z  JPL0951G.SSC      JPL0951G.SUM    17-Apr-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0951G.SNX_Z  MIT0951G.SSC,RES  MIT0951G.SUM    20-Apr-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09517.SNX_Z  EUR09517.SSC      EUR09517.SUM    28-Apr-98
 PGC     RNAAC   PGC09517.SNX_Z  PGC09517.SSC      PGC09517.SUM    01-May-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09517.SNX_Z  SIR09517.SSC      SIR09517.SUM    12-May-98
================================================================================
Totals:  37 files (5.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]