Subject: [IGSREPORT-4878] Wk 0954 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 11:55:30 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 12 11:55:30 PDT 1998      Message Number 4878
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0954 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 12-May-98)
                   GPS Week 0954/IGS Operational Week 225
            (April 19 through 25, 1998; Days 98110 thru 98116)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0954]**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09540-6.EPH COD09547.ERP   COD09547.SUM      COD09547.SNX_Z  01-May-98
 EMR  EMR09540-6.SP3 EMR09547.ERP   EMR09547.SUM      EMR09547.SNX_Z  30-Apr-98
 ESA  ESA09540-6.EPH ESA09547.ERP   ESA09547.SUM      ESA09547.SNX_Z  04-May-98
 GFZ  GFZ09540-6.SP3 GFZ09547.ERP   GFZ09547.SUM      GFZ09547.SNX_Z  30-Apr-98
 IGP  IGP09540-6.SP3 IGP09540-6.ERP IGP09540-6.SUM                    24-Apr-98+
 IGR  IGR09540-6.SP3 IGR09540-6.ERP IGR09540-6.SUM                    26-Apr-98+
 IGS  IGS09540-6.SP3 IGS09547.ERP   IGS09547.SUM                      04-May-98
 JPL  JPL09540-6.SP3 JPL09547.ERP   JPL09547.SUM      JPL09547.SNX_Z  01-May-98
 JPL                                JPL0954G.SUM      JPL0954G.SNX_Z  06-May-98
 NGS  NGS09540-6.SP3 NGS09547.ERP   NGS09547.SUM      NGS09547.SNX_Z  29-Apr-98
 SIO  SIO09540-6.SP3 SIO09547.ERP   SIO09547.SUM      SIO09547.SNX_Z  04-May-98
================================================================================
Totals:  131 files (16.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0954) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (GPS3:[PRODUCTS.wwww.TROP])

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]