Subject: [IGSREPORT-4869] Wk 0950 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 6:18:37 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Fri May  8  6:18:37 PDT 1998      Message Number 4869
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0950 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 08-May-98)
                   GPS Week 0950/IGS Operational Week 221
           (March 21 through 27, 1998; Days 98081 thru 98087)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0950]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09507.SNX_Z  COD09507.SSC      COD09507.SUM    03-Apr-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09507.SNX_Z  EMR09507.SSC      EMR09507.SUM    02-Apr-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09507.SNX_Z  ESA09507.SSC      ESA09507.SUM    08-Apr-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09507.SNX_Z  GFZ09507.SSC      GFZ09507.SUM    05-Apr-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09507.SNX_Z  JPL09507.SSC      JPL09507.SUM    07-Apr-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09507.SNX_Z  NGS09507.SSC      NGS09507.SUM    02-Apr-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09507.SNX_Z  SIO09507.SSC      SIO09507.SUM    03-Apr-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0950G.SNX_Z  JPL0950G.SSC      JPL0950G.SUM    10-Apr-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0950G.SNX_Z  MIT0950G.SSC,RES  MIT0950G.SUM    13-Apr-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09507.SNX_Z  EUR09507.SSC      EUR09507.SUM    21-Apr-98
 PGC     RNAAC   PGC09507.SNX_Z  PGC09507.SSC      PGC09507.SUM    22-Apr-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09507.SNX_Z  SIR09507.SSC      SIR09507.SUM    08-May-98
================================================================================
Totals:  37 files (5.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]