Subject: [IGSREPORT-4865] Wk 0953 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 13:35:04 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu May  7 13:35:04 PDT 1998      Message Number 4865
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0953 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 07-May-98)
                   GPS Week 0953/IGS Operational Week 224
            (April 12 through 18, 1998; Days 98103 thru 98109)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0953]**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09530-6.EPH COD09537.ERP   COD09537.SUM      COD09537.SNX_Z  24-Apr-98
 EMR  EMR09530-6.SP3 EMR09537.ERP   EMR09537.SUM      EMR09537.SNX_Z  22-Apr-98
 ESA  ESA09530-6.EPH ESA09537.ERP   ESA09537.SUM      ESA09537.SNX_Z  27-Apr-98
 GFZ  GFZ09530-6.SP3 GFZ09537.ERP   GFZ09537.SUM      GFZ09537.SNX_Z  24-Apr-98
 IGP  IGP09530-6.SP3 IGP09530-6.ERP IGP09530-6.SUM                    17-Apr-98+
 IGR  IGR09530-6.SP3 IGR09530-6.ERP IGR09530-6.SUM                    19-Apr-98+
 IGS  IGS09530-6.SP3 IGS09537.ERP   IGS09537.SUM                      29-Apr-98
 JPL  JPL09530-6.SP3 JPL09537.ERP   JPL09537.SUM      JPL09537.SNX_Z  28-Apr-98
 JPL                                JPL0953G.SUM      JPL0953G.SNX_Z  04-May-98
 MIT                                MIT0953G.SUM      MIT0953G.SNX_Z  06-May-98
 NGS  NGS09530-6.SP3 NGS09537.ERP   NGS09537.SUM      NGS09537.SNX_Z  24-Apr-98
 SIO  SIO09530-6.SP3 SIO09537.ERP   SIO09537.SUM      SIO09537.SNX_Z  23-Apr-98
================================================================================
Totals:  136 files (17.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0953) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (GPS3:[PRODUCTS.wwww.TROP])

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]