Subject: [IGSREPORT-4841] Wk 0949 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:12:36 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Apr 29 13:12:36 PDT 1998      Message Number 4841
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0949 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 29-Apr-98)
                   GPS Week 0949/IGS Operational Week 220
           (March 14 through 20, 1998; Days 98074 thru 98080)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0949]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09497.SNX_Z  COD09497.SSC      COD09497.SUM    27-Mar-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09497.SNX_Z  EMR09497.SSC      EMR09497.SUM    27-Mar-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09497.SNX_Z  ESA09497.SSC      ESA09497.SUM    01-Apr-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09497.SNX_Z  GFZ09497.SSC      GFZ09497.SUM    21-Mar-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09497.SNX_Z  JPL09497.SSC      JPL09497.SUM    20-Mar-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09497.SNX_Z  NGS09497.SSC      NGS09497.SUM    25-Mar-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09497.SNX_Z  SIO09497.SSC      SIO09497.SUM    28-Mar-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0949G.SNX_Z  JPL0949G.SSC      JPL0949G.SUM    29-Apr-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0949G.SNX_Z  MIT0949G.SSC,RES  MIT0949G.SUM    06-Apr-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0949G.SNX_Z  NCL0949G.SSC      NCL0949G.SUM    28-Apr-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09497.SNX_Z  EUR09497.SSC      EUR09497.SUM    14-Apr-98
 PGC     RNAAC   PGC09497.SNX_Z  PGC09497.SSC      PGC09497.SUM    22-Apr-98
================================================================================
Totals:  37 files (6.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 2 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]