Subject: [IGSREPORT-4840] Wk 0952 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:03:12 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Apr 29 13:03:12 PDT 1998      Message Number 4840
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0952 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 29-Apr-98)
                   GPS Week 0952/IGS Operational Week 223
            (April 05 through 11, 1998; Days 98096 thru 98102)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0952]**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09520-6.EPH COD09527.ERP   COD09527.SUM      COD09527.SNX_Z  17-Apr-98
 EMR  EMR09520-6.SP3 EMR09527.ERP   EMR09527.SUM      EMR09527.SNX_Z  17-Apr-98
 ESA  ESA09520-6.EPH ESA09527.ERP   ESA09527.SUM      ESA09527.SNX_Z  20-Apr-98
 GFZ  GFZ09520-6.SP3 GFZ09527.ERP   GFZ09527.SUM      GFZ09527.SNX_Z  16-Apr-98
 IGP  IGP09520-6.SP3 IGP09520-6.ERP IGP09520-6.SUM                    10-Apr-98+
 IGR  IGR09520-6.SP3 IGR09520-6.ERP IGR09520-6.SUM                    12-Apr-98+
 IGS  IGS09520-6.SP3 IGS09527.ERP   IGS09527.SUM                      22-Apr-98
 JPL  JPL09520-6.SP3 JPL09527.ERP   JPL09527.SUM      JPL09527.SNX_Z  21-Apr-98
 JPL                                JPL0952G.SUM      JPL0952G.SNX_Z  23-Apr-98
 MIT                                MIT0952G.SUM      MIT0952G.SNX_Z  28-Apr-98
 NGS  NGS09520-6.SP3 NGS09527.ERP   NGS09527.SUM      NGS09527.SNX_Z  20-Apr-98
 SIO  SIO09520-6.SP3 SIO09527.ERP   SIO09527.SUM      SIO09527.SNX_Z  18-Apr-98
================================================================================
Totals:  135 files (17.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0952) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (GPS3:[PRODUCTS.wwww.TROP])

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]