Subject: [IGSREPORT-4820] Wk 0948 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 10:29:44 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Apr 22 10:29:44 PDT 1998      Message Number 4820
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0948 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 22-Apr-98)
                   GPS Week 0948/IGS Operational Week 219
           (March 07 through 13, 1998; Days 98067 thru 98073)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0948]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09487.SNX_Z  COD09487.SSC      COD09487.SUM    20-Mar-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09487.SNX_Z  EMR09487.SSC      EMR09487.SUM    25-Mar-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09487.SNX_Z  ESA09487.SSC      ESA09487.SUM    24-Mar-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09487.SNX_Z  GFZ09487.SSC      GFZ09487.SUM    23-Mar-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09487.SNX_Z  JPL09487.SSC      JPL09487.SUM    20-Mar-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09487.SNX_Z  NGS09487.SSC      NGS09487.SUM    19-Mar-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09487.SNX_Z  SIO09487.SSC      SIO09487.SUM    21-Mar-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0948G.SNX_Z  JPL0948G.SSC      JPL0948G.SUM    31-Mar-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0948G.SNX_Z  MIT0948G.SSC,RES  MIT0948G.SUM    02-Apr-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09487.SNX_Z  EUR09487.SSC      EUR09487.SUM    07-Apr-98
 GSI     RNAAC   GSI09487.SNX_Z  GSI09487.SSC      GSI09487.SUM    13-Apr-98
 PGC     RNAAC   PGC09487.SNX_Z  PGC09487.SSC      PGC09487.SUM    18-Apr-98
================================================================================
Totals:  37 files (5.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]