Subject: [IGSREPORT-4819] Wk 0951 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 10:27:12 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Apr 22 10:27:12 PDT 1998      Message Number 4819
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0951 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 22-Apr-98)
                   GPS Week 0951/IGS Operational Week 222
         (March 28 through April 04, 1998; Days 98088 thru 98095)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0951]**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09510-6.EPH COD09517.ERP   COD09517.SUM      COD09517.SNX_Z  09-Apr-98
 EMR  EMR09510-6.SP3 EMR09517.ERP   EMR09517.SUM      EMR09517.SNX_Z  14-Apr-98
 ESA  ESA09510-6.EPH ESA09517.ERP   ESA09517.SUM      ESA09517.SNX_Z  14-Apr-98
 GFZ  GFZ09510-6.SP3 GFZ09517.ERP   GFZ09517.SUM      GFZ09517.SNX_Z  08-Apr-98
 IGP  IGP09510-6.SP3 IGP09510-6.ERP IGP09510-6.SUM                    03-Apr-98+
 IGR  IGR09510-6.SP3 IGR09510-6.ERP IGR09510-6.SUM                    05-Apr-98+
 IGS  IGS09510-6.SP3 IGS09517.ERP   IGS09517.SUM                      16-Apr-98
 JPL  JPL09510-6.SP3 JPL09517.ERP   JPL09517.SUM      JPL09517.SNX_Z  15-Apr-98
 JPL                                JPL0951G.SUM      JPL0951G.SNX_Z  15-Apr-98
 MIT                                MIT0951G.SUM      MIT0951G.SNX_Z  20-Apr-98
 NGS  NGS09510-6.SP3 NGS09517.ERP   NGS09517.SUM      NGS09517.SNX_Z  13-Apr-98
 SIO  SIO09510-6.SP3 SIO09517.ERP   SIO09517.SUM      SIO09517.SNX_Z  14-Apr-98
================================================================================
Totals:  135 files (17.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0951) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (GPS3:[PRODUCTS.wwww.TROP])

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]