Subject: [IGSREPORT-4797] Wk 0947 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 13:03:55 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr 14 13:03:55 PDT 1998      Message Number 4797
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0947 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 14-Apr-98)
                   GPS Week 0947/IGS Operational Week 218
           (March 01 through 06, 1998; Days 98060 thru 98066)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0947]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09477.SNX_Z  COD09477.SSC      COD09477.SUM    18-Mar-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09477.SNX_Z  EMR09477.SSC      EMR09477.SUM    17-Mar-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09477.SNX_Z  ESA09477.SSC      ESA09477.SUM    18-Mar-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09477.SNX_Z  GFZ09477.SSC      GFZ09477.SUM    12-Mar-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09477.SNX_Z  JPL09477.SSC      JPL09477.SUM    17-Mar-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09477.SNX_Z  NGS09477.SSC      NGS09477.SUM    12-Mar-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09477.SNX_Z  SIO09477.SSC      SIO09477.SUM    14-Mar-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0947G.SNX_Z  JPL0947G.SSC      JPL0947G.SUM    20-Mar-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0947G.SNX_Z  MIT0947G.SSC,RES  MIT0947G.SUM    24-Mar-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0947G.SNX_Z  NCL0947G.SSC      NCL0947G.SUM    09-Apr-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09477.SNX_Z  EUR09477.SSC      EUR09477.SUM    31-Mar-98
 GSI     RNAAC   GSI09477.SNX_Z  GSI09477.SSC      GSI09477.SUM    13-Apr-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09477.SNX_Z  SIR09477.SSC      SIR09477.SUM    12-Apr-98
================================================================================
Totals:  40 files (5.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]