Subject: [IGSREPORT-4796] Wk 0950 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 13:03:05 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr 14 13:03:05 PDT 1998      Message Number 4796
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0950 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 14-Apr-98)
                   GPS Week 0950/IGS Operational Week 221
           (March 21 through 27, 1998; Days 98081 thru 98087)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0950]**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09500-6.EPH COD09507.ERP   COD09507.SUM      COD09507.SNX_Z  03-Apr-98
 EMR  EMR09500-6.SP3 EMR09507.ERP   EMR09507.SUM      EMR09507.SNX_Z  02-Apr-98
 ESA  ESA09500-6.EPH ESA09507.ERP   ESA09507.SUM      ESA09507.SNX_Z  08-Apr-98
 GFZ  GFZ09500-6.SP3 GFZ09507.ERP   GFZ09507.SUM      GFZ09507.SNX_Z  06-Apr-98
 IGP  IGP09500-6.SP3 IGP09500-6.ERP IGP09500-6.SUM                    27-Mar-98+
 IGR  IGR09500-6.SP3 IGR09500-6.ERP IGR09500-6.SUM                    28-Mar-98+
 IGS  IGS09500-6.SP3 IGS09507.ERP   IGS09507.SUM                      08-Apr-98
 JPL  JPL09500-6.SP3 JPL09507.ERP   JPL09507.SUM      JPL09507.SNX_Z  07-Apr-98
 JPL                                JPL0950G.SUM      JPL0950G.SNX_Z  13-Apr-98
 MIT                                MIT0950G.SUM      MIT0950G.SNX_Z  13-Apr-98
 NGS  NGS09500-6.SP3 NGS09507.ERP   NGS09507.SUM      NGS09507.SNX_Z  02-Apr-98
 SIO  SIO09500-6.SP3 SIO09507.ERP   SIO09507.SUM      SIO09507.SNX_Z  03-Apr-98
================================================================================
Totals:  135 files (17.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0950) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (GPS3:[PRODUCTS.wwww.TROP])

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]