Subject: [IGSREPORT-4777] Wk 0946 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 12:56:54 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr  7 12:56:54 PDT 1998      Message Number 4777
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0946 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 07-Apr-98)
                   GPS Week 0946/IGS Operational Week 217
           (February 22 through 28, 1998; Days 98053 thru 98059)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0946]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09467.SNX_Z  COD09467.SSC      COD09467.SUM    06-Mar-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09467.SNX_Z  EMR09467.SSC      EMR09467.SUM    10-Mar-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09467.SNX_Z  ESA09467.SSC      ESA09467.SUM    11-Mar-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09467.SNX_Z  GFZ09467.SSC      GFZ09467.SUM    06-Mar-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09467.SNX_Z  JPL09467.SSC      JPL09467.SUM    10-Mar-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09467.SNX_Z  NGS09467.SSC      NGS09467.SUM    05-Mar-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09467.SNX_Z  SIO09467.SSC      SIO09467.SUM    07-Mar-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0946G.SNX_Z  JPL0946G.SSC      JPL0946G.SUM    18-Mar-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0946G.SNX_Z  MIT0946G.SSC,RES  MIT0946G.SUM    16-Mar-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0946G.SNX_Z  NCL0946G.SSC      NCL0946G.SUM    16-Mar-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09467.SNX_Z  AUS09467.SSC      AUS09467.SUM    31-Mar-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09467.SNX_Z  EUR09467.SSC      EUR09467.SUM    24-Mar-98
 GIA     RNAAC   GIA09467.SNX_Z  GIA09467.SSC      GIA09467.SUM    18-Mar-98
 PGC     RNAAC   PGC09467.SNX_Z  PGC09467.SSC      PGC09467.SUM    03-Apr-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09467.SNX_Z  SIR09467.SSC      SIR09467.SUM    26-Mar-98
================================================================================
Totals:  46 files (5.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]