Subject: [IGSREPORT-4776] Wk 0949 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 12:54:45 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr  7 12:54:45 PDT 1998      Message Number 4776
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0949 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 07-Apr-98)
                   GPS Week 0949/IGS Operational Week 220
           (March 14 through 20, 1998; Days 98074 thru 98080)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0949]**

Source    EPH File     ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#     SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09490-6.EPH COD09497.ERP   COD09497.SUM      COD09497.SNX_Z  27-Mar-98
 EMR  EMR09490-6.SP3 EMR09497.ERP   EMR09497.SUM      EMR09497.SNX_Z  27-Mar-98
 ESA  ESA09490-6.EPH ESA09497.ERP   ESA09497.SUM      ESA09497.SNX_Z  01-Apr-98
 GFZ  GFZ09490-6.SP3 GFZ09497.ERP   GFZ09497.SUM      GFZ09497.SNX_Z  31-Mar-98
 IGP  IGP09490-6.SP3 IGP09490-6.ERP IGP09490-6.SUM                    20-Mar-98+
 IGR  IGR09490-6.SP3 IGR09490-6.ERP IGR09490-6.SUM                    22-Mar-98+
 IGS  IGS09490-6.SP3 IGS09497.ERP   IGS09497.SUM                      01-Apr-98
 JPL  JPL09490-6.SP3 JPL09497.ERP   JPL09497.SUM      JPL09497.SNX_Z  30-Mar-98
 MIT                                MIT0949G.SUM      MIT0949G.SNX_Z  06-Apr-98
 NGS  NGS09490-6.SP3 NGS09497.ERP   NGS09497.SUM      NGS09497.SNX_Z  25-Mar-98
 SIO  SIO09490-6.SP3 SIO09497.ERP   SIO09497.SUM      SIO09497.SNX_Z  28-Mar-98
================================================================================
Totals:  132 files (16.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0949) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (GPS3:[PRODUCTS.wwww.TROP])

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]