Subject: [IGSREPORT-4758] Wk 0950 SOPAC Data Holdings
From: Jeff Dean and Chris Roelle
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 9:44:59 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Apr  1  9:44:59 PST 1998      Message Number 4758
******************************************************************************

Author: Jeff Dean and Chris Roelle
Subject: Wk 0950 SOPAC Data Holdings

Subject: Wk 0950  SIO Data Holdings
            
SOPAC Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 0950

Submitted by: Jeff Dean and Chris Roelle
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO)
              University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              e-mail: [email-masked] 
              fax: (619) 534-9873
              Geodesy lab tel: (619) 534-7692 

To access SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp lox.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.86)
 login: anonymous
 password: your email address
 directories: rinex, raw, products
WWW home page URL: http://lox.ucsd.edu
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________

Data Holdings as of April 1, 1998  17:38:59  GMT

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                         (GPS DATA ARCHIVED AT SOPAC)

  GPS WEEK # 950         	03/22/98 - 03/28/98 	DOY 081 - DOY 087

                                                          0  0  0  0  0  0  0
                          NET SIO  IGS  TYPE OF           8  8  8  8  8  8  8
     SITE NAME                CODE CODE RECEIVER          1  2  3  4  5  6  7
------------------------ ---- ---- ---- ----------------  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Temecula, CA, USA        PGGA bill bill ASHTECH Z-XII3    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Blythe, CA, USA          PGGA blyt blyt ASHTECH Z-XII3D   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
China Lake, CA, USA      PGGA coso coso ASHTECH Z-XII3D   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yucaipa, CA, USA         PGGA crfp crfp ASHTECH Z-XII3D   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Durmid Hill, CA          PGGA dhlg dhlg ASHTECH Z-XII3D   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lake Mathews, CA, USA    PGGA math math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Monument Peak, CA, USA   PGGA monp monp ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1, CA, USA        PGGA pin1 pin1 ASHTECH Z-XII3D   B  B  B  B  B  B B8
Pinyon 2, CA, USA        PGGA pin2 pin2 ASHTECH Z-XII3D   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinemeadow,  CA, USA     PGGA roch roch ASHTECH Z-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
San Clemente I., CA, USA PGGA scip scip ASHTECH Z-XII     B  B  B  B  B B7  B
Scripps 2, CA, USA       PGGA sio2 sio2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 3, CA, USA       PGGA sio3 sio3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 4, CA, USA       PGGA sio4 sio4 ASHTECH Z-XII3    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Bommer Canyon, CA, USA   PGGA trak trak ASHTECH Z-XII3D   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Sky Valley, CA, USA      PGGA widc widc ASHTECH Z-XII     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Brand Basin, CA, USA     DGGA bran bran ROGUE SNR-8000    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Chilao, CA, USA          DGGA chil chil ASHTECH LPZ-XIID B8  B  B  B  B  B  B
Claremont, CA, USA       DGGA clar clar ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Firecamp 9, CA, USA      DGGA cmp9 cmp9 ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pacoima Dam 1, CA, USA   DGGA dam1 dam1 ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pacoima Dam 2, CA, USA   DGGA dam2 dam2 ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pearblossom, CA, USA     DGGA holc holc ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Hollydale, CA, USA       DGGA holp holp ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mt. Lee, CA, USA         DGGA leep leep ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Longdon Yard, CA, USA    DGGA long long ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palos Verdes, CA, USA    PGGA pvep pvep ASHTECH Z-XII3    B  B  B B9  B  B  B
Rocketdyne, CA, USA      DGGA rock rock ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Rialto, Ca, USA          DGGA rths rths ASHTECH Z-XII3    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Table Mtn., CA, USA      DGGA tabl tabl ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Torrance Airport,CA,USA  DGGA torp torp ROGUE SNR-8000    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Vandenberg, CA, USA      DGGA vndp vndp ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Allen Osborne, CA, USA   DGGA aoa1 aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Azusa, CA, USA           DGGA azu1 azu1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Parkfield, CA, USA       PGGA carr carr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA   PGGA casa casa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Catalina Isl., CA, USA   DGGA cat1 cat1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Enseneda, BC, Mexico     PGGA cice cice ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Caltech, CA, USA         DGGA cit1 cit1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
CSU Northridge, CA, USA  DGGA csn1 csn1 ROGUE SNR-8000    8  7  7  X  9  X  X
Goldstone 2, CA, USA     PGGA gol2 gol2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goldstone, CA, USA       PGGA gold gold ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  9
Harvest Plat., CA, USA   PGGA harv harv ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
JPL Mesa, CA, USA        PGGA jplm jplm ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Long Beach, CA, USA      DGGA lbch lbch ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oat Mt 2, CA, USA        DGGA oat2 oat2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Quincy, CA, USA          PGGA quin quin ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
San Nicolas I., CA, USA  DGGA sni1 sni1 ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  5  7  -  -
Saddle Peak, CA, USA     DGGA spk1 spk1 ROGUE SNR-8000    8  7  6  X  X  9  X
UCLA, CA, USA            DGGA uclp uclp ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
USC, CA, USA             DGGA usc1 usc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whittier Col., CA, USA   DGGA whc1 whc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mt. Wilson, CA, USA      DGGA wlsn wlsn ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Briones, CA, USA         BARD brib brib ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Chabot, CA, USA          BARD chab chab ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Columbia, CA, USA        BARD cmbb cmbb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Farallon, CA, USA        BARD farb farb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Hopland, CA, USA         BARD hopb hopb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Mt Hamilton, CA, USA     BARD mhcb mhcb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA   BARD mins mins ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Molate, CA, USA          BARD mola mola TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Shaver Lake, CA, USA     BARD musb musb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Nunes, CA, USA           BARD nune nune TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oroville Dam, CA, USA    BARD orvb orvb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Parkfield, CA, USA       BARD pkdb pkdb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Colusa, CA, USA          BARD sutb sutb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Tiburon, CA, USA         BARD tibb tibb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  -  X  X
Hayward, CA, USA         BARD wint wint ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yreka, CA, USA           BARD ybhb ybhb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Annette Island, AK       CORS ais1 ais1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Amarillo, TX, USA        CORS aml5 aml5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  1  1  5  5  5  5
San Antonio, TX, USA     CORS anto anto TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Arlington, TX, USA       CORS arl5 arl5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Aransas Pass, TX, USA    CORS arp3 arp3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Austin, TX, USA          CORS aus5 aus5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Cold Bay, AK, USA        CORS bay1 bay1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  9  9  9  2  9  9
Beaumont, TX, USA        CORS bea5 bea5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Brunswick, ME, USA       CORS bru1 bru1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  2  X  X
Cape Canaveral, FL, USA  CORS ccv1 ccv1 ASHTECH Z-X113    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Charleston, SC, USA      CORS cha1 cha1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cheboygan, MI, USA       CORS chb1 chb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Hinchinbrook, USA   CORS chi1 chi1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    8  8  8  8  2  8  9
Cape Henlopen, DE, USA   CORS chl1 chl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Henry, VA           CORS chr1 chr1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chatham, MA, USA         CORS cht1 cht1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  2  X  X
Cape Mendocino, CA, USA  CORS cme1 cme1 ASHTECH Z-ZII3    X  9  X  X  8  X  9
Corpus Christi, TX, USA  CORS corc corc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Detroit, MI, USA         CORS det1 det1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  8
Dequeen, AR, USA         CORS dqua dqua TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  6  -  0  X  X  X  X
Egmont Key, FL           CORS eky2 eky2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
English Turn, LA         CORS eng1 eng1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Ft. Macon, NC, USA       CORS fmc2 fmc2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  2  X  X
Ft. Stevens, OR          CORS fts1 fts1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gaithersburg,ML,USA      CORS gait gait TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Galveston, TX, USA       CORS gal1 gal1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  9  X  X  X  X
Granada, CO, USA         CORS gdac gdac TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gustavus, AK, USA        CORS gus2 gus2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Appleton, WA, USA        CORS gwen gwen ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  2  9  9
Hillsboro, KS, USA       CORS hbrk hbrk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  1  X
Haskell, OK, USA         CORS hklo hklo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Houston, TX, USA         CORS hous hous TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  -  4  5  5  5  5
Haviland, KS, USA        CORS hvlk hvlk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Jayton , TX, USA         CORS jtnt jtnt TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kansas City, KS, USA     CORS kan1 kan1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  9  9  X  X  X
Kenai, AK, USA           CORS ken1 ken1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  2  X  X
Upper Keweenaw, MI, USA  CORS kew1 kew1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kodiak, AK, USA          CORS kod1 kod1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  9  9  9  2  9  9
Kokole Point, HI, USA    CORS kok1 kok1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Key West, FL, USA        CORS kyw2 kyw2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lake Houston, TX, USA    CORS lkhu lkhu TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Lamont, OK, USA          CORS lmno lmno TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lubbuck, TX, USA         CORS lubb lubb TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  4  4  3
Memphis, TN, USA         CORS mem2 mem2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Miami, FL, USA           CORS mia1 mia1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Milwaukee, WI, USA       CORS mil1 mil1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    8  X  X  X  X  X  X
Millers Ferry, AL, USA   CORS mlf1 mlf1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Montauk Pt., NY, USA     CORS mnp1 mnp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mobile Point, AL, USA    CORS mob1 mob1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  X  X  X
NASA SSC,MS, USA         CORS ndbc ndbc TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neodesha, KS, USA        CORS ndsk ndsk TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neebish Il., MI, USA     CORS neb3 neb3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  9  X  9  9  X
Odessa, TX, USA          CORS ods5 ods5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Point Arguello, CA, USA  CORS par1 par1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  X  X  X  X  X
El Paso, TX, USA         CORS paso paso TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Palestine , TX, USA      CORS patt patt TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Point Blunt, CA, USA     CORS pbl1 pbl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pt. Loma, CA, USA        CORS plo3 plo3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  X  X  2  X  X
Platteville, CO, USA     CORS pltc pltc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Portsmouth, NH, USA      CORS por2 por2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potato Point, AK, USA    CORS pot2 pot2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Pigeon Point, CA, USA    CORS ppt1 ppt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  2  X  X
Purcell, OK, USA         CORS prco prco TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Puerto Rico              CORS pur3 pur3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  9  8  4  9  X
Rock Island, IA, USA     CORS ris1 ris1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  2  9  9
Robinson Pt., WA, USA    CORS rpt1 rpt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saginaw, MI, USA         CORS sag1 sag1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sallisaw, OK, USA        CORS sal1 sal1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
SEAW, USA                CORS seaw seaw ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sandy Hook, NJ, USA      CORS shk1 shk1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sturgeon Bay, WI, USA    CORS stb1 stb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
St. Louis, MO, USA       CORS stl3 stl3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  X  X  X
St Paul, WI, USA         CORS stp1 stp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Table Mt., CO, USA       CORS tmgo tmgo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Upolo Point, HI, USA     CORS upo1 upo1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vici, OK, USA            CORS vcio vcio TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vicksburg, MS, USA       CORS vic1 vic1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whidbey Isl., WA, USA    CORS whd1 whd1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Whitefish Pt., MI, USA   CORS whp1 whp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wisconsin Point, WI, USA CORS wis1 wis1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  9  X  X  X
Winnfield, LA, USA       CORS wnfl wnfl TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
White Sands, NM, USA     CORS wsmn wsmn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Youngstown NY, USA       CORS you1 you1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  9
Albert Head, Canada       IGS albh albh ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Algonquin, Canada         IGS algo algo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ankara, Turkey            IGS ankr ankr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Key Biscayne, FL, USA     IGS aoml aoml ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arequipa, Peru            IGS areq areq ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ascension Island          IGS asc1 asc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    9  9  X  9  9  9  9
Auckland, NZ              IGS auck auck ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Manama, Bahrain           IGS bahr bahr ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bridgetown, Barbados      IGS barb barb ASHTECH Z-SURVEY  X  -  -  -  -  -  -
Bogota, Colombia          IGS bogt bogt ROGUE SNR-8000    9  9  8  X  X  9  X
Borowiec, Poland          IGS bor1 bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brasilia, Brazil          IGS braz braz ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Bermuda                   IGS brmu brmu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brussels, Belgium         IGS brus brus ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  -  -  6  X
Cagliari, Italy           IGS cagl cagl ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Casey, Antarctica         IGS cas1 cas1 ROGUE SNR-8100    -  X  X  X  X  X  -
Chatham Island, NZ        IGS chat chat ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Churchill, Man, Canada    IGS chur chur ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cocos Island, Aus         IGS coco coco ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  -
St. Croix, Virgin Is.     IGS cro1 cro1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Davis, Antarctica         IGS dav1 dav1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Diego Garcia Is.          IGS dgar dgar ROGUE SNR-8000    X  9  9  9  9  X  9
Penticton, Canada         IGS drao drao ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lac du Bonnet, MA, Can    IGS dubo dubo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
L'Ebre, Spain             IGS ebre ebre TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Easter Island, Chile      IGS eisl eisl ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fairbanks, AK, USA        IGS fair fair ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Flin Flon, Man, Canada    IGS flin flin ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fortaleza, Brazil         IGS fort fort ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Galapagos Islands         IGS gala gala ROGUE SNR-8000    1  -  -  -  -  -  -
Kiev, Ukraine             IGS glsv glsv TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goddard SFC, MD, USA      IGS gode gode ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pecny Czech Republic      IGS gope gope TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Grasse, France            IGS gras gras ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz, Austria             IGS graz graz ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Guam, USGS Observatory    IGS guam guam ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pretoria, South Africa    IGS hark hark ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux, UK          IGS hers hers ROGUE SNR-8A      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Hafelekar-Innsbruck       IGS hflk hflk ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Horn Point , MD, USA      IGS hnpt hnpt ROGUE SNR-12      X  9  7  X  X  X  X
Hobart Tasmania, Aust.    IGS hob2 hob2 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Hoefn, Iceland            IGS hofn hofn TRIMBLE 400 SSI   -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Holberg, Canada           IGS holb holb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Krugersdorp, S. Afr.      IGS hrao hrao ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Bangalore, India          IGS iisc iisc ROGUE SNR-8000    9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Irkutsk, Russia           IGS irkt irkt ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Jozefoslaw, Poland        IGS joze joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kellyville, Greenland     IGS kely kely ROGUE SNR-8000    4  6  -  -  -  3  7
Kerguelen Islands         IGS kerg kerg ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  -  X  X  X  -
Kiruna, Sweden            IGS kiru kiru ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  8
Kitab, Uzbekistan         IGS kit3 kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  -  -  X  -  X  9
Kokee Park, HI, USA       IGS kokb kokb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kootwijk Obs., Neth.      IGS kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kourou, Fr. Guyana        IGS kour kour ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Krasnoyarsk, Russia       IGS kstu kstu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kwajalein Atoll           IGS kwj1 kwj1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Olsztyn, Poland           IGS lama lama ROGUE SNR-8000    -  X  -  -  -  -  -
Lhasa, Tibet              IGS lhas lhas ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
La Plata, Argentina       IGS lpgs lpgs ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  -  X  X  X
Macquarie Island, Ant.    IGS mac1 mac1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Robledo 2, Spain          IGS mad2 mad2 ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Robledo, Spain            IGS madr madr ROGUE SNR-8       X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Magadan, Russia           IGS mag0 mag0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  -  X  X  X  X
Malindi, Kenya            IGS mali mali ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Maspalomas, Canary Is.    IGS mas1 mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy             IGS mate mate ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McMurdo, Antarctica       IGS mcm4 mcm4 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McDonald Obs, TX, USA     IGS mdo1 mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  -  1  X  X
Mendeleevo, Russia        IGS mdvo mdvo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Medicina, Italy           IGS medi medi ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Metsahovi, Finland        IGS mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mauna Kea, Hawaii         IGS mkea mkea ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Moin, Costa Rica          IGS moin moin ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  X  X  X  -  -
Nanoose Bay, Canada       IGS nano nano ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Nicosia, Cyprus           IGS nico nico ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
North Liberty, IA, USA    IGS nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Noto, Italy               IGS noto noto ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  X  -  -  -  -
Noumea, France            IGS noum noum TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ottawa, Canada            IGS nrc1 nrc1 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yerevan, Armenia          IGS nssp nssp ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Singapore, Singapore      IGS ntus ntus ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  9
Ny Alesund, Norway        IGS nyal nyal ROGUE SNR-8       X  5  X  X  X  7  X
Oberpfaffenhofen, Ger.    IGS ober ober ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
O'Higgins, Antarctica     IGS ohig ohig ROGUE SNR-8000    9  9  9  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden            IGS onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  9
Pence, Hungary            IGS penc penc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Perth, Australia          IGS pert pert ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Petr.-Kamchatka, Russia   IGS petr petr ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pietown, NM, USA          IGS pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Poligan, Kyrghazstan      IGS pol2 pol2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Potsdam, Germany          IGS pots pots ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Calgary, Canada           IGS prds prds ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Perrine, FL, USA          IGS rcm6 rcm6 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Reykjavik, Iceland        IGS reyk reyk ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago, Chile           IGS sant sant ROGUE SNR-8       9  6  0  0  -  3  8
Schefferville, Canada     IGS sch2 sch2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Almaty, Kazakhstan        IGS sele sele ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Mahe Isl., Seychelles     IGS sey1 sey1 ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
San Fernando, Spain       IGS sfer sfer TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Shanghai Obs., China      IGS shao shao ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sofia, Bulgaria           IGS sofi sofi ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Solomons Island,MD,USA    IGS sol1 sol1 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saint John's, Canada      IGS stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Suwon-shi, Korea          IGS suwn suwn ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Taejon, South Korea       IGS taej taej TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tahiti, French Polynesia  IGS tahi tahi ROGUE SNR-8100    2  X  -  -  -  -  2
Taiwan, Taipei            IGS taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Thule, Greenland          IGS thu1 thu1 ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Tidbinbilla, Australia    IGS tid2 tid2 ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla, Australia    IGS tidb tidb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Toulouse, France          IGS toul toul ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Tromso, Norway            IGS trom trom ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan    IGS tskb tskb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ucluelet, Canada          IGS uclu uclu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Padova, Italy             IGS upad upad TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Annapolis MD, USA         IGS usna usna ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Washington, DC, USA       IGS usno usno ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Usuda, Japan              IGS usud usud ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Villafranca, Spain        IGS vill vill ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Westford, MA, USA         IGS wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whitehorse, Yuk, Canada   IGS whit whit ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Williams Lake, Canada     IGS will will ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whistler Canada           IGS wslr wslr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westerbork, Neth          IGS wsrt wsrt ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  3  X  X
Koetzting, Germany        IGS wtzr wtzr TRIMBLE SNR-8000  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Koetzting, Germany        IGS wtzt wtzt TRIMBLE SNR-8000  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Wuhan, China              IGS wuhn wuhn ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lintong Xi'an, China      IGS xian xian ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yakutsk, Russia           IGS yaka yaka ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yakutsk, Russia           IGS yakz yakz ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee, Australia     IGS yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yellowknife, Canada       IGS yell yell ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Zelenchukskaya, Russia    IGS zeck zeck ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Zimmerwald, Switzerland   IGS zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Zwenigorod, Russia        IGS zwen zwen ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lancaster, CA, USA            linj linj ASHTECH Z-XII3    B  B  B  B  -  X  X
Bakosurtanal, Indonesia       bako bako TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Corvallis, OR, USA            corv corv ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Eilat, Israel                 elat elat TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
INEG                          ineg ineg ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Katzrin, Israel               katz katz TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neport, OR, USA               newp newp ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potsdam, Germany              potm potm ROGUE SNR-8000    X  -  X  X  X  X  X
Sterling, CO, USA             strl strl ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Tucumcari, NM                 tcun tcun TRIMBLE 400 SSE   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tel Aviv, Israel              tela tela TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
VIMS                          vims vims ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wallops, CO, USA              wlps wlps ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
WROC                          wroc wroc ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  X  -  -  -  -  -
------------------------ ---- ---- ---- ----------------  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line
[0-9] = Percentage of a complete data file computed by a RINEX checking program
(e.g. 9 = 85-94%).
 
Newsletter Notes:
1. These 16 sites are downloaded by SOPAC: BILL,BLYT,CRFP,COSO,DHLG,MATH,MONP,
   PIN1,PIN2,ROCH,SCIP,SIO2,SIO3,SIO4,TRAK, and WIDE.
   These 15 sites are downloaded by the USGS in Pasadena and ftp'd directly to
   the SOPAC archive: BRAN,CHIL,CLAR,CMP9,DAM1,DAM2,HOLC,HOLP,LEEP,LONG,PVEP,
   ROCK,TABL,TORP, and VNDP.
   All other data are copied from BARD/CDDIS/JPL/CORS/NOAA/CIC/AUSLIG/IGN/EMR.
2. Ashtech Low Power Z-12 receiver is indicated by LPZ-XII3.  Ashtech Z-12 re-
   ceivers using Ashtech antenna with choke ring are indicated by a trailing
   'D', i.e., LPZ-XII3D.
3. PGGA is the acronym for the Southern California Permanent GPS Geodetic Array.
   It is now the regional component of the Southern California Integrated GPS
   Network (SCIGN) operated by SOPAC, USGS and JPL which includes a dense array
   in the Los Angeles Basin known as the Dense GPS Geodetic Array (DGGA).
   SCIGN is administered under the umbrella of the Southern California Earth-
   quake Center (SCEC).
4. BARD (Bay Area Regional Deformation Array) is the acronym for the Northern
   California permanent GPS array.  RINEX data may be accessed from the Northern
   California Seismic Data Center (NCSDC) via anonymous ftp:
   [login: brkseis20.berkeley.edu (128.32.146.106)]
   cd /pub/gps/rinex/YYYY/YYYY.DDD  (YYYY=current year, DDD= Julian day).
5. CORS (Continuously Operating Reference Station) is the acronym for the U.S.
   National GPS Network.  RINEX and meteorological data can also be accessed
   from the National Geodetic Survey (NGS), Silver Spring, MD via anonymous ftp:
   [login: proton.ngs.noaa.gov (140.90.111.134)].
   SOPAC archives both RINEX and meteorological data (e.g., vici1550.95m).

SOPAC/USGS Download and Archive Notes for Week 0950
1. Power outage at 'pin1' caused short data set for day 087.
2. Phone line problems at 'scip' caused short data set for day 086.

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (archive admin account)]