Subject: [IGSREPORT-4751] Wk 0945 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 11:03:02 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 31 11:03:02 PST 1998      Message Number 4751
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0945 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 31-Mar-98)
                   GPS Week 0945/IGS Operational Week 216
           (February 15 through 21, 1998; Days 98046 thru 98052)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0945]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09457.SNX_Z  COD09457.SSC      COD09457.SUM    27-Feb-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09457.SNX_Z  EMR09457.SSC      EMR09457.SUM    27-Feb-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09457.SNX_Z  ESA09457.SSC      ESA09457.SUM    03-Mar-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09457.SNX_Z  GFZ09457.SSC      GFZ09457.SUM    03-Mar-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09457.SNX_Z  JPL09457.SSC      JPL09457.SUM    26-Feb-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09457.SNX_Z  NGS09457.SSC      NGS09457.SUM    27-Feb-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09457.SNX_Z  SIO09457.SSC      SIO09457.SUM    01-Mar-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0945G.SNX_Z  JPL0945G.SSC      JPL0945G.SUM    03-Mar-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0945G.SNX_Z  MIT0945G.SSC,RES  MIT0945G.SUM    04-Mar-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0945G.SNX_Z  NCL0945G.SSC      NCL0945G.SUM    04-Mar-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09457.SNX_Z  AUS09457.SSC      AUS09457.SUM    31-Mar-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09457.SNX_Z  EUR09457.SSC      EUR09457.SUM    19-Mar-98
 GIA     RNAAC   GIA09457.SNX_Z  GIA09457.SSC      GIA09457.SUM    16-Mar-98
 GSI     RNAAC   GSI09457.SNX_Z  GSI09457.SSC      GSI09457.SUM    22-Mar-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09457.SNX_Z  SIR09457.SSC      SIR09457.SUM    19-MaR-98
================================================================================
Totals:  46 files (4.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]