Subject: [IGSREPORT-4750] Wk 0948 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 11:02:35 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 31 11:02:35 PST 1998      Message Number 4750
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0948 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 31-Mar-98)
                   GPS Week 0948/IGS Operational Week 219
           (March 07 through 13, 1998; Days 98067 thru 98073)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0948]**

Source    EPH File     ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#     SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09480-6.EPH COD09487.ERP   COD09487.SUM      COD09487.SNX_Z  20-Mar-98
 EMR  EMR09480-6.SP3 EMR09487.ERP   EMR09487.SUM      EMR09487.SNX_Z  25-Mar-98
 ESA  ESA09480-6.EPH ESA09487.ERP   ESA09487.SUM      ESA09487.SNX_Z  24-Mar-98
 GFZ  GFZ09480-6.SP3 GFZ09487.ERP   GFZ09487.SUM      GFZ09487.SNX_Z  23-Mar-98
 IGP  IGP09480-6.SP3 IGP09480-6.ERP IGP09480-6.SUM                    13-Mar-98+
 IGR  IGR09480-6.SP3 IGR09480-6.ERP IGR09480-6.SUM                    15-Mar-98+
 IGS  IGS09480-6.SP3 IGS09487.ERP   IGS09487.SUM                      24-Mar-98
 JPL  JPL09480-6.SP3 JPL09487.ERP   JPL09487.SUM      JPL09487.SNX_Z  20-Mar-98
 JPL                                JPL0948G.SUM      JPL0948G.SNX_Z  31-Mar-98
 NGS  NGS09480-6.SP3 NGS09487.ERP   NGS09487.SUM      NGS09487.SNX_Z  19-Mar-98
 SIO  SIO09480-6.SP3 SIO09487.ERP   SIO09487.SUM      SIO09487.SNX_Z  21-Mar-98
================================================================================
Totals:  131 files (16.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0948) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (GPS3:[PRODUCTS.wwww.TROP])

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]