Subject: [IGSREPORT-474] CDDIS Products Holdings (709)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 4 SEP 1993 12:12:22

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      4-SEP-1993 12:12:22       Message Number 474
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (709)
-----------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 03-Sep-93)
                       GPS Week 0709/IGS Pilot Week 41
                 (August 08 thru 14, 1993; Days 220 thru 226)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0709]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07090-6.EPH      SP3     COD07097.ERP   COD07097.SUM     23-Aug-93
 EMR     EMR07090-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07097.ERP   EMR07097.SUM     19-Aug-93
 ESA     ESA07090-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07097.ERP   ESA07097.SUM     24-Aug-93
 GFZ     GFZ07090-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07097.ERP   GFZ07097.SUM     23-Aug-93
 JPL     JPL07097.SP1,SP3   SP1,SP3  JPL07097.ERP   JPL07097.SUM     03-Sep-93
 NGS     NGS07090-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07090-6.SUM   21-Aug-93
 SIO     SIO07090-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07097.ERP   SIO07097.SUM     01-Sep-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  70 files (12.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index