Subject: [IGSREPORT-4730] Wk 0944 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 7:27:15 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 24  7:27:15 PST 1998      Message Number 4730
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0944 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 24-Mar-98)
                   GPS Week 0944/IGS Operational Week 215
           (February 08 through 14, 1998; Days 98039 thru 98045)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0944]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09447.SNX_Z  COD09447.SSC      COD09447.SUM    20-Feb-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09447.SNX_Z  EMR09447.SSC      EMR09447.SUM    23-Feb-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09447.SNX_Z  ESA09447.SSC      ESA09447.SUM    23-Feb-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09447.SNX_Z  GFZ09447.SSC      GFZ09447.SUM    20-Feb-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09447.SNX_Z  JPL09447.SSC      JPL09447.SUM    24-Feb-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09447.SNX_Z  NGS09447.SSC      NGS09447.SUM    20-Feb-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09447.SNX_Z  SIO09447.SSC      SIO09447.SUM    23-Feb-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0944G.SNX_Z  JPL0944G.SSC      JPL0944G.SUM    25-Feb-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0944G.SNX_Z  MIT0944G.SSC,RES  MIT0944G.SUM    03-Mar-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0944G.SNX_Z  NCL0944G.SSC      NCL0944G.SUM    27-Feb-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09447.SNX_Z  EUR09447.SSC      EUR09447.SUM    10-Mar-98
 GIA     RNAAC   GIA09447.SNX_Z  GIA09447.SSC      GIA09447.SUM    13-Mar-98
 GSI     RNAAC   GSI09447.SNX_Z  GSI09447.SSC      GSI09447.SUM    22-Mar-98
 PGC     RNAAC   PGC09447.SNX_Z  PGC09447.SSC      PGC09447.SUM    21-Mar-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09447.SNX_Z  SIR09447.SSC      SIR09447.SUM    05-MaR-98
================================================================================
Totals:  46 files (4.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]