Subject: [IGSREPORT-4729] Wk 0947 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 7:26:48 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 24  7:26:48 PST 1998      Message Number 4729
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0947 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 24-Mar-98)
                   GPS Week 0947/IGS Operational Week 218
           (March 01 through 06, 1998; Days 98060 thru 98066)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0947]**

Source    EPH File     ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#     SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09470-6.EPH COD09477.ERP   COD09477.SUM      COD09477.SNX_Z  18-Mar-98
 EMR  EMR09470-6.SP3 EMR09477.ERP   EMR09477.SUM      EMR09477.SNX_Z  17-Mar-98
 ESA  ESA09470-6.EPH ESA09477.ERP   ESA09477.SUM      ESA09477.SNX_Z  18-Mar-98
 GFZ  GFZ09470-6.SP3 GFZ09477.ERP   GFZ09477.SUM      GFZ09477.SNX_Z  12-Mar-98
 IGP  IGP09470-6.SP3 IGP09470-6.ERP IGP09470-6.SUM                    06-Mar-98+
 IGR  IGR09470-6.SP3 IGR09470-6.ERP IGR09470-6.SUM                    08-Mar-98+
 IGS  IGS09470-6.SP3 IGS09477.ERP   IGS09477.SUM                      19-Mar-98
 JPL  JPL09470-6.SP3 JPL09477.ERP   JPL09477.SUM      JPL09477.SNX_Z  17-Mar-98
 JPL                                JPL0947G.SUM      JPL0947G.SNX_Z  20-Mar-98
 NCL                                NCL0947G.SUM      NCL0947G.SNX_Z  19-Mar-98
 NGS  NGS09470-6.SP3 NGS09477.ERP   NGS09477.SUM      NGS09477.SNX_Z  12-Mar-98
 SIO  SIO09470-6.SP3 SIO09477.ERP   SIO09477.SUM      SIO09477.SNX_Z  14-Mar-98
================================================================================
Totals:  134 files (16.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0947) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (GPS3:[PRODUCTS.wwww.TROP])

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]