Subject: [IGSREPORT-4714] Wk 0943 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 9:55:33 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Mar 18  9:55:33 PST 1998      Message Number 4714
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0943 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 18-Mar-98)
                   GPS Week 0943/IGS Operational Week 214
           (February 01 through 07, 1998; Days 98032 thru 98038)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0943]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09437.SNX_Z  COD09437.SSC      COD09437.SUM    13-Feb-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09437.SNX_Z  EMR09437.SSC      EMR09437.SUM    11-Feb-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09437.SNX_Z  ESA09437.SSC      ESA09437.SUM    17-Feb-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09437.SNX_Z  GFZ09437.SSC      GFZ09437.SUM    13-Feb-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09437.SNX_Z  JPL09437.SSC      JPL09437.SUM    19-Feb-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09437.SNX_Z  NGS09437.SSC      NGS09437.SUM    12-Feb-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09437.SNX_Z  SIO09437.SSC      SIO09437.SUM    15-Feb-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0943G.SNX_Z  JPL0943G.SSC      JPL0943G.SUM    27-Feb-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0943G.SNX_Z  MIT0943G.SSC,RES  MIT0943G.SUM    23-Feb-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0943G.SNX_Z  NCL0943G.SSC      NCL0943G.SUM    23-Feb-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09437.SNX_Z  AUS09437.SSC      AUS09437.SUM    09-Mar-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09437.SNX_Z  EUR09437.SSC      EUR09437.SUM    03-Mar-98
 GIA     RNAAC   GIA09437.SNX_Z  GIA09437.SSC      GIA09437.SUM    06-Mar-98
 PGC     RNAAC   PGC09437.SNX_Z  PGC09437.SSC      PGC09437.SUM    07-Mar-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09437.SNX_Z  SIR09437.SSC      SIR09437.SUM    26-Feb-98
================================================================================
Totals:  46 files (4.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]