Subject: [IGSREPORT-4713] Wk 0946 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 9:55:20 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Mar 18  9:55:20 PST 1998      Message Number 4713
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0946 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 18-Mar-98)
                   GPS Week 0946/IGS Operational Week 217
           (February 22 through 28, 1998; Days 98053 thru 98059)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0946]**

Source    EPH File     ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#     SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09460-6.EPH COD09467.ERP   COD09467.SUM      COD09467.SNX_Z  06-Mar-98
 EMR  EMR09460-6.SP3 EMR09467.ERP   EMR09467.SUM      EMR09467.SNX_Z  10-Mar-98
 ESA  ESA09460-6.EPH ESA09467.ERP   ESA09467.SUM      ESA09467.SNX_Z  11-Mar-98
 GFZ  GFZ09460-6.SP3 GFZ09467.ERP   GFZ09467.SUM      GFZ09467.SNX_Z  07-Mar-98
 IGP  IGP09460-6.SP3 IGP09460-6.ERP IGP09460-6.SUM                    27-Mar-98+
 IGR  IGR09460-6.SP3 IGR09460-6.ERP IGR09460-6.SUM                    01-Mar-98+
 IGS  IGS09460-6.SP3 IGS09467.ERP   IGS09467.SUM                      11-Mar-98
 JPL  JPL09460-6.SP3 JPL09467.ERP   JPL09467.SUM      JPL09467.SNX_Z  10-Mar-98
 MIT                                MIT0946G.SUM      MIT0946G.SNX_Z  16-Mar-98
 NCL                                NCL0946G.SUM      NCL0946G.SNX_Z  16-Mar-98
 NGS  NGS09460-6.SP3 NGS09467.ERP   NGS09467.SUM      NGS09467.SNX_Z  05-Mar-98
 SIO  SIO09460-6.SP3 SIO09467.ERP   SIO09467.SUM      SIO09467.SNX_Z  07-Mar-98
================================================================================
Totals:  135 files (16.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0946) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (GPS3:[PRODUCTS.wwww.TROP])

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]