Subject: [IGSREPORT-4685] Wk 0942 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 9:54:04 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 10  9:54:04 PST 1998      Message Number 4685
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0942 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 10-Mar-98)
                   GPS Week 0942/IGS Operational Week 213
           (January 25 through 31, 1998; Days 98025 thru 98031)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0942]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09427.SNX_Z  COD09427.SSC      COD09427.SUM    06-Feb-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09427.SNX_Z  EMR09427.SSC      EMR09427.SUM    10-Feb-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09427.SNX_Z  ESA09427.SSC      ESA09427.SUM    10-Feb-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09427.SNX_Z  GFZ09427.SSC      GFZ09427.SUM    06-Feb-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09427.SNX_Z  JPL09427.SSC      JPL09427.SUM    07-Feb-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09427.SNX_Z  NGS09427.SSC      NGS09427.SUM    06-Feb-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09427.SNX_Z  SIO09427.SSC      SIO09427.SUM    10-Feb-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0942G.SNX_Z  JPL0942G.SSC      JPL0942G.SUM    10-Feb-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0942G.SNX_Z  MIT0942G.SSC,RES  MIT0942G.SUM    16-Feb-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0942G.SNX_Z  NCL0942G.SSC      NCL0942G.SUM    17-Feb-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09427.SNX_Z  AUS09427.SSC      AUS09427.SUM    03-Mar-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09427.SNX_Z  EUR09427.SSC      EUR09427.SUM    25-Feb-98
 GSI     RNAAC   GSI09427.SNX_Z  GSI09427.SSC      GSI09427.SUM    20-Feb-98
 PGC     RNAAC   PGC09427.SNX_Z  PGC09427.SSC      PGC09427.SUM    16-Feb-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09427.SNX_Z  SIR09427.SSC      SIR09427.SUM    20-Feb-98
================================================================================
Totals:  46 files (4.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]