Subject: [IGSREPORT-4684] Wk 0945 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 9:53:39 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 10  9:53:39 PST 1998      Message Number 4684
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0945 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 10-Mar-98)
                   GPS Week 0945/IGS Operational Week 216
           (February 15 through 21, 1998; Days 98046 thru 98052)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0945]**

Source    EPH File     ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#     SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09450-6.EPH COD09457.ERP   COD09457.SUM      COD09457.SNX_Z  27-Feb-98
 EMR  EMR09450-6.SP3 EMR09457.ERP   EMR09457.SUM      EMR09457.SNX_Z  27-Feb-98
 ESA  ESA09450-6.EPH ESA09457.ERP   ESA09457.SUM      ESA09457.SNX_Z  03-Mar-98
 GFZ  GFZ09450-6.SP3 GFZ09457.ERP   GFZ09457.SUM      GFZ09457.SNX_Z  03-Mar-98
 IGP  IGP09450-6.SP3 IGP09450-6.ERP IGP09450-6.SUM                    20-Feb-98+
 IGR  IGR09450-6.SP3 IGR09450-6.ERP IGR09450-6.SUM                    22-Feb-98+
 IGS  IGS09450-6.SP3 IGS09457.ERP   IGS09457.SUM                      03-Mar-98
 JPL  JPL09450-6.SP3 JPL09457.ERP   JPL09457.SUM      JPL09457.SNX_Z  26-Feb-98
 JPL                                JPL0945G.SUM      JPL0945G.SNX_Z  03-Mar-98
 MIT                                MIT0945G.SUM      MIT0945G.SNX_Z  04-Mar-98
 NCL                                NCL0945G.SUM      NCL0945G.SNX_Z  04-Mar-98
 NGS  NGS09450-6.SP3 NGS09457.ERP   NGS09457.SUM      NGS09457.SNX_Z  27-Feb-98
 SIO  SIO09450-6.SP3 SIO09457.ERP   SIO09457.SUM      SIO09457.SNX_Z  01-Mar-98
================================================================================
Totals:  138 files (16.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0945) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (GPS3:[PRODUCTS.wwww.TROP])

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]