Subject: [IGSREPORT-4663] Wk 0941 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 14:06:40 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar  3 14:06:40 PST 1998      Message Number 4663
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0941 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 03-Mar-98)
                   GPS Week 0941/IGS Operational Week 212
           (January 18 through 24, 1998; Days 98018 thru 98024)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0941]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09417.SNX_Z  COD09417.SSC      COD09417.SUM    30-Jan-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09417.SNX_Z  EMR09417.SSC      EMR09417.SUM    04-Feb-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09417.SNX_Z  ESA09417.SSC      ESA09417.SUM    06-Feb-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09417.SNX_Z  GFZ09417.SSC      GFZ09417.SUM    03-Feb-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09417.SNX_Z  JPL09417.SSC      JPL09417.SUM    03-Feb-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09417.SNX_Z  NGS09417.SSC      NGS09417.SUM    02-Feb-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09417.SNX_Z  SIO09417.SSC      SIO09417.SUM    02-Feb-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0941G.SNX_Z  JPL0941G.SSC      JPL0941G.SUM    09-Feb-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0941G.SNX_Z  MIT0941G.SSC,RES  MIT0941G.SUM    09-Feb-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0941G.SNX_Z  NCL0941G.SSC      NCL0941G.SUM    16-Feb-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09417.SNX_Z  AUS09417.SSC      AUS09417.SUM    03-Mar-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09417.SNX_Z  EUR09417.SSC      EUR09417.SUM    17-Feb-98
 GSI     RNAAC   GSI09417.SNX_Z  GSI09417.SSC      GSI09417.SUM    26-Feb-98
 PGC     RNAAC   PGC09417.SNX_Z  PGC09417.SSC      PGC09417.SUM    12-Feb-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09417.SNX_Z  SIR09417.SSC      SIR09417.SUM    16-Feb-98
================================================================================
Totals:  46 files (4.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]