Subject: [IGSREPORT-4662] Wk 0944 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 14:05:32 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar  3 14:05:32 PST 1998      Message Number 4662
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0944 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 03-Mar-98)
                   GPS Week 0944/IGS Operational Week 215
           (February 08 through 14, 1998; Days 98039 thru 98045)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0944]**

Source    EPH File     ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#     SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09440-6.EPH COD09447.ERP   COD09447.SUM      COD09447.SNX_Z  20-Feb-98
 EMR  EMR09440-6.SP3 EMR09447.ERP   EMR09447.SUM      EMR09447.SNX_Z  20-Feb-98
 ESA  ESA09440-6.EPH ESA09447.ERP   ESA09447.SUM      ESA09447.SNX_Z  23-Feb-98
 GFZ  GFZ09440-6.SP3 GFZ09447.ERP   GFZ09447.SUM      GFZ09447.SNX_Z  20-Feb-98
 IGP  IGP09440-6.SP3 IGP09440-6.ERP IGP09440-6.SUM                    13-Feb-98+
 IGR  IGR09440-6.SP3 IGR09440-6.ERP IGR09440-6.SUM                    15-Feb-98+
 IGS  IGS09440-6.SP3 IGS09447.ERP   IGS09447.SUM                      24-Feb-98
 JPL  JPL09440-6.SP3 JPL09447.ERP   JPL09447.SUM      JPL09447.SNX_Z  24-Feb-98
 JPL                                JPL0944G.SUM      JPL0944G.SNX_Z  25-Feb-98
 NCL                                NCL0944G.SUM      NCL0944G.SNX_Z  27-Feb-98
 NGS  NGS09440-6.SP3 NGS09447.ERP   NGS09447.SUM      NGS09447.SNX_Z  20-Feb-98
 SIO  SIO09440-6.SP3 SIO09447.ERP   SIO09447.SUM      SIO09447.SNX_Z  21-Feb-98
================================================================================
Totals:  134 files (16.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0944) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (GPS3:[PRODUCTS.wwww.TROP])

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]