Subject: [IGSREPORT-466] IGN DATA STATUS (709,710)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 31 AUG 1993 15:24:09

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     31-AUG-1993 15:24:09       Message Number 466
***********************************************************************

From: L. Daniel
Subj: IGN DATA STATUS (709,710)
-------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                           CORE NETWORK DATA                          
                    (as of 23-AUG-1993 09:02:16.14)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #709    8/8/1993 to 14/8/1993   days 220-226        

                                           2   2   2   2   2   2   2  
                                           2   2   2   2   2   2   2  
Site name            Acr. Receiver         0   1   2   3   4   5   6  
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HOBART               HOB1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOKEE PARK           KOKB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOUROU               KOUR MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MASPALOMAS           MASP ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MATERA               MATE ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE            -   -   X   X   -   -   X  
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE            -   -   X   X   X   X   X  
NORTH LIBERTY        NLIB ROGUE SNR-8000   -   X   X   X   X   X   X  
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE            X   X   X   X   -   -   -  
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE            X   X   -   X   X   X   -  
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   -   -   X  
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PIE TOWN             PIE1 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PINYON FLATS         PIN1 ROGUE            -   -   X   -   -   -   -  
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE            X   X   X   X   -   X   X  
RICHMOND (BIS)       RCM2 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TAIPEI               TAIW MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TSUKUBA              TSUK MINIMAC 2816     -   -   X   X   X   X   X  
USUDA                USUD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WESTFORD             WES2 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE SST      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
--------------------                                                  
                  38                                                  

 
                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                           CORE NETWORK DATA                          
                    (as of 30-AUG-1993 08:10:38.36)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #710    15/8/1993 to 21/8/1993   days 227-233        

                                           2   2   2   2   2   2   2  
                                           2   2   2   3   3   3   3  
Site name            Acr. Receiver         7   8   9   0   1   2   3  
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HOBART               HOB1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOKEE PARK           KOKB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOUROU               KOUR MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MASPALOMAS           MASP ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MATERA               MATE ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
NORTH LIBERTY        NLIB ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE            -   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   -   X  
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PIE TOWN             PIE1 ROGUE            X   X   -   -   X   X   X  
PINYON FLATS         PIN1 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE            X   X   X   -   X   X   X  
RICHMOND (BIS)       RCM2 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TAIPEI               TAIW MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TSUKUBA              TSUK MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
USUDA                USUD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WESTFORD             WES2 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE SST      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
--------------------                                                  
                  38