Subject: [IGSREPORT-465] IGN PRODUCTS STATUS (708)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 31 AUG 1993 14:39:26

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     31-AUG-1993 14:39:26       Message Number 465
***********************************************************************

From: L. Daniel 
Subj: IGN PRODUCTS STATUS (708)
-------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 31-AUG-1993 08:05:51.71)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #708    1/8/1993 to 7/8/1993   days 213-219         

                              2    2    2    2    2    2    2         
                              1    1    1    1    1    1    1         
Center           Type         3    4    5    6    7    8    9         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X