Subject: [IGSREPORT-4638] Wk 0940 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 11:15:04 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb 24 11:15:04 PST 1998      Message Number 4638
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0940 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 24-Feb-98)
                   GPS Week 0940/IGS Operational Week 211
           (January 11 through 17, 1998; Days 98011 thru 98017)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0940]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09407.SNX_Z  COD09407.SSC      COD09407.SUM    23-Jan-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09407.SNX_Z  EMR09407.SSC      EMR09407.SUM    21-Jan-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09407.SNX_Z  ESA09407.SSC      ESA09407.SUM    26-Jan-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09407.SNX_Z  GFZ09407.SSC      GFZ09407.SUM    23-Jan-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09407.SNX_Z  JPL09407.SSC      JPL09407.SUM    26-Jan-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09407.SNX_Z  NGS09407.SSC      NGS09407.SUM    26-Jan-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09407.SNX_Z  SIO09407.SSC      SIO09407.SUM    24-Jan-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0940G.SNX_Z  JPL0940G.SSC      JPL0940G.SUM    02-Feb-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0940G.SNX_Z  MIT0940G.SSC,RES  MIT0940G.SUM    02-Feb-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0940G.SNX_Z  NCL0940G.SSC      NCL0940G.SUM    28-Jan-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09407.SNX_Z  AUS09407.SSC      AUS09407.SUM    18-Feb-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09407.SNX_Z  EUR09407.SSC      EUR09407.SUM    10-Feb-98
 GIA     RNAAC   GIA09407.SNX_Z  GIA09407.SSC      GIA09407.SUM    12-Feb-98
 PGC     RNAAC   PGC09407.SNX_Z  PGC09407.SSC      PGC09407.SUM    06-Feb-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09407.SNX_Z  SIR09407.SSC      SIR09407.SUM    13-Feb-98
================================================================================
Totals:  46 files (4.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]