Subject: [IGSREPORT-4637] Wk 0943 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 11:14:42 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb 24 11:14:42 PST 1998      Message Number 4637
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0943 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 24-Feb-98)
                   GPS Week 0943/IGS Operational Week 214
           (February 01 through 07, 1998; Days 98032 thru 98038)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0943]

Source    EPH File     ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#     SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09430-6.EPH COD09437.ERP   COD09437.SUM      COD09437.SNX_Z  13-Feb-98
 EMR  EMR09430-6.SP3 EMR09437.ERP   EMR09437.SUM      EMR09437.SNX_Z  11-Feb-98
 ESA  ESA09430-6.EPH ESA09437.ERP   ESA09437.SUM      ESA09437.SNX_Z  17-Feb-98
 GFZ  GFZ09430-6.SP3 GFZ09437.ERP   GFZ09437.SUM      GFZ09437.SNX_Z  13-Feb-98
 IGP  IGP09430-6.SP3 IGP09430-6.ERP IGP09430-6.SUM                    06-Feb-98+
 IGR  IGR09430-6.SP3 IGR09430-6.ERP IGR09430-6.SUM                    08-Feb-98+
 IGS  IGS09430-6.SP3 IGS09437.ERP   IGS09437.SUM                      19-Feb-98
 JPL  JPL09430-6.SP3 JPL09437.ERP   JPL09437.SUM      JPL09437.SNX_Z  19-Feb-98
 JPL                                JPL0943G.SUM      JPL0943G.SNX_Z  19-Feb-98
 MIT                                MIT0943G.SUM,RES  MIT0943G.SNX_Z  23-Feb-98
 NCL                                NCL0943G.SUM      NCL0943G.SNX_Z  23-Feb-98
 NGS  NGS09430-6.SP3 NGS09437.ERP   NGS09437.SUM      NGS09437.SNX_Z  12-Feb-98
 SIO  SIO09430-6.SP3 SIO09437.ERP   SIO09437.SUM      SIO09437.SNX_Z  15-Feb-98
================================================================================
Totals:  138 files (17.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]