Subject: [IGSREPORT-4622] Wk 0939 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 13:51:19 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Feb 19 13:51:19 PST 1998      Message Number 4622
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0939 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 10-Feb-98)
                   GPS Week 0939/IGS Operational Week 210
           (January 04 through 10, 1998; Days 98004 thru 98010)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0939]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09397.SNX_Z  COD09397.SSC      COD09397.SUM    16-Jan-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09397.SNX_Z  EMR09397.SSC      EMR09397.SUM    20-Jan-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09397.SNX_Z  ESA09397.SSC      ESA09397.SUM    20-Jan-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09397.SNX_Z  GFZ09397.SSC      GFZ09397.SUM    16-Jan-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09397.SNX_Z  JPL09397.SSC      JPL09397.SUM    21-Jan-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09397.SNX_Z  NGS09397.SSC      NGS09397.SUM    21-Jan-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09397.SNX_Z  SIO09397.SSC      SIO09397.SUM    16-Jan-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0939G.SNX_Z  JPL0939G.SSC      JPL0939G.SUM    02-Feb-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0939G.SNX_Z  MIT0939G.SSC,RES  MIT0939G.SUM    26-Jan-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0939G.SNX_Z  NCL0939G.SSC      NCL0939G.SUM    10-Feb-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09397.SNX_Z  AUS09397.SSC      AUS09397.SUM    16-Feb-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09397.SNX_Z  EUR09397.SSC      EUR09397.SUM    04-Feb-98
 GIA     RNAAC   GIA09397.SNX_Z  GIA09397.SSC      GIA09397.SUM    06-Feb-98
 GSI     RNAAC   GSI09397.SNX_Z  GSI09397.SSC      GSI09397.SUM    18-Feb-98
 PGC     RNAAC   PGC09397.SNX_Z  PGC09397.SSC      PGC09397.SUM    05-Feb-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09397.SNX_Z  SIR09397.SSC      SIR09397.SUM    03-Feb-98
================================================================================
Totals:  48 files (4.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]