Subject: [IGSREPORT-4621] Wk 0942 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 13:50:47 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Feb 19 13:50:47 PST 1998      Message Number 4621
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0942 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 19-Feb-98)
                   GPS Week 0942/IGS Operational Week 213
           (January 25 through 31, 1998; Days 98025 thru 98031)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0942]

Source    EPH File     ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#     SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09420-6.EPH COD09427.ERP   COD09427.SUM      COD09427.SNX_Z  06-Feb-98
 EMR  EMR09420-6.SP3 EMR09427.ERP   EMR09427.SUM      EMR09427.SNX_Z  10-Feb-98
 ESA  ESA09420-6.EPH ESA09427.ERP   ESA09427.SUM      ESA09427.SNX_Z  10-Feb-98
 GFZ  GFZ09420-6.SP3 GFZ09427.ERP   GFZ09427.SUM      GFZ09427.SNX_Z  06-Feb-98
 IGP  IGP09420-6.SP3 IGP09420-6.ERP IGP09420-6.SUM                    30-Jan-98+
 IGR  IGR09420-6.SP3 IGR09420-6.ERP IGR09420-6.SUM                    01-Feb-98+
 IGS  IGS09420-6.SP3 IGS09427.ERP   IGS09427.SUM                      11-Feb-98
 JPL  JPL09420-6.SP3 JPL09427.ERP   JPL09427.SUM      JPL09427.SNX_Z  07-Feb-98
 JPL                                JPL0942G.SUM      JPL0942G.SNX_Z  10-Feb-98
 MIT                                MIT0942G.SUM,RES  MIT0942G.SNX_Z  16-Feb-98
 NCL                                NCL0942G.SUM      NCL0942G.SNX_Z  17-Feb-98
 NGS  NGS09420-6.SP3 NGS09427.ERP   NGS09427.SUM      NGS09427.SNX_Z  06-Feb-98
 PGC                                PGC09427.SUM      PGC09427.SNX_Z  16-Feb-98
 SIO  SIO09420-6.SP3 SIO09427.ERP   SIO09427.SUM      SIO09427.SNX_Z  10-Feb-98
================================================================================
Totals:  141 files (16.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 4 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]