Subject: [IGSREPORT-460] SIO Data Center Report (710)
From: Y. Bock
Date: 28 AUG 1993 14:12:25

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     28-AUG-1993 14:12:25       Message Number 460
***********************************************************************

From: Y. Bock
Subj: SIO Data Center Report (710)
----------------------------------

Submitted by: Keith Stark, Yehuda Bock
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              e-mail: stark[bock]@pgga.ucsd.edu
              fax: (619) 534-8090
              geodesy lab tel: (619) 534-7692 

To access SIO GARNER archive:
 ftp [email-masked] (132.239.13.12)
 login: anonymous
 password: your name
 directories: rinex, raw
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________________

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                             (IGS CORE STATIONS)
  GPS WEEK #710                Aug 15 - Aug 21               DOY 227 - DOY 233

                                                                Day Number
                                                            2  2  2  2  2  2  2
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF             2  2  2  3  3  3  3
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER            7  8  9  0  1  2  3
----------------------------- ---- ---- ------------------- -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Goldstone (PGGA), CA, USA     ds10 gold ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA      jpl1 jplm ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lake Mathews (PGGA), CA, USA  math math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palos Verdes (PGGA), CA, USA  pvep pvep TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA      pin1 piny ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  B
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA        quin quin ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X     X  X  X
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA     sio2 sio2 ASHTECH LX-II3               B  B  B  B
Scripps 3 (PGGA), CA, USA     sio3 sio3 ASHTECH LX-II3      B     B  B  B  B  B
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA    vndp vndp ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  B
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.    albh albh ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Algonquin, Canada             algo algo ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Bermuda                       brmu brmu ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fairbanks, AK, USA            fair fair ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fortaleza, Brazil             fort fort ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B   
Goddard SFC, MD, USA          gode gode ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Graz, Austria                 graz graz ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa     hart hart ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B   
Harvest Platform, CA, USA     harv harv ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux, UK              hers hers ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia   hob1 hob1 ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kiruna, Sweden                kiru kiru ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kokee Park, HI, USA           kokr kokb ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands    kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kourou, Fr. Guyana            kour kour ROGUE SNR-8c        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Madrid DSN, Spain             ds60 madr ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mas Palomas, Canary Is.       masp masp ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Matera, Italy                 mate mate ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
McDonald Obs, TX, USA         mdo1 mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McMurdo, Antarctica           mcmu mcmu ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B   
Metsahovi, Finland            mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Ny Alesund, Norway            nall nyal ROGUE SNR-8            B  B  B  B  B  B
North Liberty, Iowa, USA      nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden                onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pamatai, Tahiti               pama pama ROGUE SNR-800       B  B  B  B  B  B   
Penticton, Canada             drao drao ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pie Town, NM, USA             pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X        X  X  X
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm2 rcm2 ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  X  X  X
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm4 rcm4 ROGUE SNR-8000         B  B  B  B  B  B
Santiago, Chile               sant sant ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  X  B
Saint John's, Canada          stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Taiwan, Taipei                taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-800       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tidbinbilla, Australia        ds42 tidb ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromso, Norway                trom trom ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan        tsu1 tsuk MINIMAC 2816AT      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Usuda, Japan                  usu3 usud ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Westford, MA, USA             wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wettzell, Germany             wtz1 wett ROGUE SNR-800       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yarragadee, Australia         yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yellowknife, Canada           yell yell ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Zimmerwald, Switzerland       zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data are copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   DS10,DS42,DS60,NALL,QUIN,GRAZ,HOB1,PIE1,ZIMM,HARV,GODE,MDO1,NLIB
2. The following data are copied from CIC as raw data and RINEX is
   created at SIO or copied from CDDIS:
   ALBH,ALGO,BRMU,FAIR,HART,HERS,KOKR,KOSG,KOUR,MASP,MATE,MCMU,METS,PAMA,
   ONSA,RCM2,SANT,STJO,TAIW,TROM,TSU1,USU3,WES2,WTZ1,YAR1,YELL
3. The following data are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,SIO3,PIN1,JPL1,VNDP,PVEP,MATH
4. PIN1 antenna displaced for entire day of 230 in order to replace with
   a trimble for a local tie.  Trimble data will be made available.
5. Data for SIO3 appears corrupted for day 228.  Attempting to retrieve
   partial data set through Ashtech
6. Receiver failure at SIO2 from day 226 - 230.

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM CDDIS & JPL:
   All data collected from CDDIS & JPL (see above) should be available 3 days
after day of observation.

FROM CIC:
   All raw Rogue data collected from CIC are converted to RINEX and made
available within 3 days of the day of observation.  All other receiver types
collected from CIC (i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format
within 3 days and RINEX data is available within 4 days.