Subject: [IGSREPORT-4597] Wk 0938 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 10:31:53 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb 10 10:31:53 PST 1998      Message Number 4597
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0938 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 10-Feb-98)
                   GPS Week 0938/IGS Operational Week 209
      (December 28, 1997 through January 03, 1998; Days 97362 thru 98003)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0938]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09387.SNX_Z  COD09387.SSC      COD09387.SUM    09-Jan-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09387.SNX_Z  EMR09387.SSC      EMR09387.SUM    12-Jan-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09387.SNX_Z  ESA09387.SSC      ESA09387.SUM    23-Jan-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09387.SNX_Z  GFZ09387.SSC      GFZ09387.SUM    15-Jan-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09387.SNX_Z  JPL09387.SSC      JPL09387.SUM    13-Jan-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09387.SNX_Z  NGS09387.SSC      NGS09387.SUM    21-Jan-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09387.SNX_Z  SIO09387.SSC      SIO09387.SUM    14-Jan-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0938G.SNX_Z  JPL0938G.SSC      JPL0938G.SUM    03-Feb-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0938G.SNX_Z  MIT0938G.SSC,RES  MIT0938G.SUM    20-Jan-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0938G.SNX_Z  NCL0938G.SSC      NCL0938G.SUM    20-Jan-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09387.SNX_Z  AUS09387.SSC      AUS09387.SUM    09-Feb-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09387.SNX_Z  EUR09387.SSC      EUR09387.SUM    27-Jan-98
 GIA     RNAAC   GIA09387.SNX_Z  GIA09387.SSC      GIA09387.SUM    25-Jan-98
 GSI     RNAAC   GSI09387.SNX_Z  GSI09387.SSC      GSI09387.SUM    05-Feb-98
 PGC     RNAAC   PGC09387.SNX_Z  PGC09387.SSC      PGC09387.SUM    03-Feb-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09387.SNX_Z  SIR09387.SSC      SIR09387.SUM    03-Feb-98
================================================================================
Totals:  48 files (4.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]